Fire!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    fire and ice
    baptism by fire
    light the fires and kick the tires
    where there's smoke there's fire
    light a fire under...
    draw fire
    fire across the bow
    under fire

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    I'm kind of leaning that direction.

I have the opportunity to suggest the registered name for our puppy. Right now he's Great Balls, but she's suggested an alternative Fire in the Hole. I thought of the Doors right away.

If it's for a pup, I'd skip the fire and go with Lizard King. :D

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Trial by Fire
    The Fire Inside
    "Well light my hair on Fire and call me Smokey"
    I was working in Motiva a long time ago (it was STAR back then) on the H-Oil furnaces. We were replacing the radiant tubes after the Unit had caught on fire. We were inside of this furnace box, about 30' up on some scaffolding, working on the top of the remaining tubes. We were welding new 180's on the tops so that they could prep the bottoms for welding. I had a Fire watch with me who's name I will keep to my self. This guy had a really bad case of Teretts Syndrome. He stuttered and yelled out all of the time and if you poked him and told him to do something he would do it with no hesitation. So no one took him very serious. While in this furnace when welding I hit some porosity in the weld and a chunk of molten Stainless Steel came flying out of the weld. This wouldn't have been a problem if it were under normal conditions but this heater was covered in H-Oil. So it caught Fire again with out my knowledge. The only person that was aware of it was the Teretts endowed fire watch. As he was yelling obscenities and following it with the stuttered word FFF-F-F-F-FFF!!!! FFF-F-F-F-FFF!!!!!! He wouldn't shut up so I stopped what I was doing to check him out and make sure that he wasn't hurt. As I checked into the situation I found that the entire floor and bottom exit were engulfed in flames. As he was still trying to squeeze the word FFF-F-F-F-FFF!!!!! out I stopped him and told him that we were going to burn to death before he got it out and we crawled out the top of the Furnace and onto the furnace that was next to it. To this day that Fire Watch can't say the Fire.

Top Bottom