Firearms Auction in Alexandria

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Some RARE ones too!!!! Remington 870 with 27.5 inch barrel and another with 27 inch barrel!!!!:ninja:

13% buyers premium + 7% sales tax, and 3% for checks or credit cards!!!!!!:shocked:

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    7% sales tax, what a Bargain. What most people dont know is when you swipe your credit card at "ANY" business, these are the average charges to the business even before you get your credit card
    bill.
    So if yall have a debit card, make sure you use the pin number. Then its a flat fee of generally $1

13% premium to the auction house ? this seems high. I thought is used to be 5-8%

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    Some RARE ones too!!!! Remington 870 with 27.5 inch barrel and another with 27 inch barrel!!!!:ninja:

13% buyers premium + 7% sales tax, and 3% for checks or credit cards!!!!!!:shocked:

Don't forget the 3% internet premium if you use proxybid. Glad I don't see what I am looking for!

If that is South Circle Pawn, they sure didn't have that many guns hen I was in there looking for one a couple of weeks ago.

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    The pic was from Alexandria Pawn. I promise you, by the time you pay all the fees etc., you haven't saved anything. Good luck to all, but you won't find me bidding! ;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom