WTT: Firearms for Male Companionship

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    I know that I am expressly forbidden to post in the marketplace due to my past extreme childish behavior here. I am making a leap of faith and hoping that the mods take pity on me because it has been a long winter and I am immensely lonely. My last boyfriend gave me herpes then broke up with me on my birthday last year so I have been going it alone for a while now. I can't really go in to just how bitterly depressing it has been for me because I will start crying again and I promised myself that I was done crying over that jerk!

Anyhow, I am a gay single white male looking for a serious relationship with a "not-too-hairy" (I have issues with body hair) single white male. I realize that I am damaged goods so to get the ball rolling I am willing to trade firearms for a 1st date if it goes well. I'll start with the pistol shown below. I know that there aren't many homosexual members on this forum, but if you have any gay friends and are willing to get me a hook up, if the date goes well, the pistol is yours!

8rvezdqwkyilf0li53up.jpg

PM me here with offers! Not interested in sex! Just some good man on man companionship. I also used to go by the username SlowHandLukem so many of you already know me!

Added by vermiform:
    I was going to delete this post but I do feel sorry for you so I am allowing this just this once. Any further posts of yours will be deleted from the marketplace. I am however closing this thread, but I may bump it for you from time to time.

Good luck with your trade and kudos for the bravery it took to out yourself on Bayou Shooter

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom