First time posting from north LA!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcm055

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Ruston LA
    Hello, I forgot I joined a while back and never posted an intro. I'm from the Ruston area and got into shooting again in the last few years (haven't shot much since I was a kid about 20 years ago). My wife had even less shooting experience than myself so we started with a Ruger SR22 pistol. After about a year she got me a Taurus PT111 G2 for Christmas and my old man gave me an SD9 VE.

Just recently I built an AR. A friend gave me all the parts for the lower and I ordered a Radical Firearms 5.56 upper. Also caught a Vortex Sparc AR with 10 magpul mags on sale on Cyber Monday. I totally see the appeal of AR's! They're fun, cheap to shoot, and so many mods. I think I want to pick up a 3x magnifier and a vertical foregrip and I'll be happy for a while!

Other than that i caught a 10/22 on sale for plinking with a cheap 3x9x40 Tasco scope and a Taurus .380 to carry. The missus picked out a Taurus .38 model 85 for Christmas this year.

Look forward to enjoying the forums!

jcm055

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Ruston LA
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to see an actual forum, social media is too...social haha. I miss the days of forums for car stuff (racing is my main hobby, but shooting is catching up!).

Hope to learn a little here from y'all.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom