For any fellow conservatives who use Facebook from time to time

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CBORNE01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Just read there is a new "facebook" type community launching on Saturday called the Tea Party Community- its supposed to be pretty much like facebook, but not censored by the liberal yahoos that run facebook.
    Looks like there is no app yet, but just wanted to get the word out b/c I thought it was not a bad idea in a time when the liberal media and government is OUT of Control!!!
    Maybe if it gets a big following, it can be a reminder to people with conservative values that there are still plenty of us out there despite what the libs portray in the media!

Just putting it out there as i figured there might be a bunch of "gun toting crazies" like myself (as per the Liberal Dems), that may have have some interest.

jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    Neither myself nor any of my conservative facebook friends have ever been censored on facebook. Not saying that this new community wouldn't be worth looking at though. Is this supposed to be a new social networking site or a group within facebook? I just think that facebook has such a monopoly on the social networking scene that it will be hard to have people defect especially when it is to something with a political theme. At any rate, post up some links when it opens and I'm sure more than a few of us will at least check it out.

CBORNE01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    I just ran across it doing some reading, and have no vested interest in it. Just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone was interested. I thought it was kind cool, and I agree that facebook seems have the monopoly on the social networking. I have not been censored in any of my posts, think the censoring was on certain pages (groups) that are conservative in nature-- at least from what I read.
    Just nice to know there are options, and I tend to support like-minded things over some of what I consider propaganda from the main stream media-- (just my opinion, and not trying to push it on anyone), From what I gather , it is not associated with facebook.

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I am VERY politically vocal on Facebook as some on here can attest and have never been censored.

I prefer to be surrounded by people with varying opinions so I can embarrass them when they are wrong and learn from them when they are correct.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    If the group contains, or is run by, people who have opinions/statements so extreme or outrageous as to have been censored on Facebook, then I likely don't want to associate myself with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom