FOR SALE GLOCK 19 9mm Excellent Cond plus extra's **TRADE COMPLETED****

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockmanG35

Explicit Lyrics
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    St. James Parish
    I recently purchased a Glock 19. It is in excellent condition and purchased at Nick's in Garyville.

It has the Glock 19, three 15 round clips, and a 34 shot clip. I do have pics if necessary. ALL ARE IN MINT TO EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!!!

The reason Im selling is due to a young shooter not being able to accurately fire the weapon, it think its a little to much for him.

Im asking 650 for everything, this includes the G19, 3 15 shot clips, and the 34 shot clip. I was told to part it out but i just do not have the time for it right now. The original glock box with the cleaner, instruction book, and lock is still in the plastic sleeve.

As I said the gun is only 2 months old, rounds fire through it is probably 300 at the max, it is in excellent condtion, no scratches, scuffs, or marks on the gun.

If you are interested in trades Im looking for a AK-47, AR-15, or a 223 caliber assualt rifle. Im aware that I may have to come up with money if the trade is worth more than the gun.

My name is Bradley Bourgeois, Im located in St. James Parish....here is my contact information....

225-806-1120 my cell

225-869-1944 my home

brbourgeois@yahoo.com my email which is sent to my cell phone.

Thanks to all for looking,

Brad

:cool:

Last edited:

glockmanG35

Explicit Lyrics
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    St. James Parish
    I am also including 3 boxes of ammo with the deal. Plus all the clips are loaded to capacity. Any offers are accepted, please feel free to drop me a email or call me.
    Thanks Brad

ChordsBail

Glock and BHP nuff said
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    It is a Whale Approve Apparatus.
    LMFAO
    I have traded and sold everything on this board in less than 24 hours, but the rules of this forum (classifieds) is if you are gonna post a sale or trade, YOU MUST POST THE PICTURES WITH IT PER THE RULES!!!!! NO ONE WANTS A GUN THEY CANT SEE!!!! just traded my 19, not a bad gun too light of a cary for me ,but Whale pieces are a little big , although I have a few, You will never see me without a block on my side!!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom