WTS: ** FOR SALE: INTRATEC TEC 9/mod.AB-10 Assault Pistol ** $450 CASH **

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Uzi9mm

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Houma, LA
    *** INTRATEC TEC-9/mod.AB-10 assault pistol. This TEC-9/mod.AB-10 is in VG condition with less than 100rds fired through it. Has a polished feed ramp to aid in preventing ammo jams but you will need to order another disconnector for only $9.50 from Numeric online or several other sites and replace it. *This is very easy to replace in the lower receiver and quick to do and it is shown on you tube. I got polish happy and the dremel I was using accidentally slipped and removed a little too much off of the top of the disconnector while I was trying to make a smoother functioning weapon. It is not a broken or messed up weapon at all and is in super good shape. Was a simple mistake! It doesn't have the liberally hated shrouded & threaded barrel upper recevier. I recently bought a new Tec/DC9 bolt assembly for $175 and installed it also!
    * Comes with the INTRATEC rare factory original expensive 20rd mag. plus the awesome foot long 50rd mag!!

* FINAL REDUCED PRICE: $450 cash firm!!!

* Call/text at: 985-720-5346.

images-8.jpgmedium-2827.jpg

Last edited:

Uzi9mm

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Houma, LA
    Bump
    * Help a two time jobless Gulfwar sale this assault pistol so I can continue to have the funds to get back on track in the oil field making some really good money like before or a little less depending on the situation...So PLEASE my loyal and patriotic fellow Bayoushooter members.......me and my wifenreally really need this help bacuse we hardly have anything left to sale in order to survive this dreadul dehydraring summer heat.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom