FOR SALE OR TRADE colt upper on a l.a.r grizzly mfg, multi lower

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    005-3.jpg

stockcar

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    sun la
    Just as a precaution to other members, watch out for hunter2529, he likes to make deals and back out:

hunter2529 said:
    I see u got that colt ar back would u takes a trade an cash I got that sks with the bull pup kit an ammo an 400 cash

stockcar said:
    I will ,but it will come with stock hand guards, no scope just let me know.

So we make a deal (his deal that he offered, I did not try to make him do anything else), Set a time and place to meet for the trade (halfway), I set the gun up as requested, and then he backs out of the deal.

Here is what he texted me: "Hey man someone made me a deal that I can't pass up sorry I have to back out on the trade."

hunter2529

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Marrero ,la
    U right I did back out yesterday ... I didn't wait till our meeting time or today to back out some one made me a lot better offer u wanted to strip the gun u have down an I was gonna go with that I could have been a a** about it like u are being but no I let u know ahead of time so call it what u want

stockcar

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    sun la
    You and I made a deal, and we both accepted it. At that point the deal is done. The fact is you backed out of a done deal. Does your word mean nothing?

stockcar

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    sun la
    That's why we have the ability to leave feedback. Usually if someone lowballs you like he did in this thread he's not a serious buyer.

I understand i can leave him negative feedback, but then he will likely leave me negative feedback, and I try very hard to make sure my feedback is at 100% by keeping up my end of deals and generally trying to be honorable.

Also, thanks for the advice. I will keep that in mind. However:

"3) Making offers lower than asking price on items is fine but there is no reason to make a post telling the seller how high his prices are. If you don't like it, don't buy it but do not post about it."

That is how I took his inital post, he must have been interested enough to ask and as the old saying goes "if you do not ask, you do not get"...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom