For Sale- Savage 12 FTR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Okay, I knew this day would come. I am building a dedicated FTR/FPR rifle and if I keep this rifle any longer I will love it too much to sell it.

This is a Savage 12 FTR in .308. The rifle has exactly 364 rounds through it. It will shoot very well as Mickey and I only got to shoot one string today and that was a 197-2X. The attached picture is 10 rounds shot off a bipod and backbag at 100 yards. It is easily a 1/2 moa rifle and is perfect for the person wanting to get into FTR or upgrade.
    It comes with the box and all parts and pieces. This is probably one of the best "out of the box" accurate rifles out there.

I never did install the cheekpiece that came with it and am using a different recoil pad. The original recoil pad will be reinstalled.

The rifle DOES NOT come with the scope as I won it last year at the inaugural Mississippi state match.
    $950 for the rifle. No trades.

It does not come with the Nightforce 20 moa rail, but that can be had for an additional $100.

016.jpg

014-2.jpg

018.jpg

This is the configuration I shoot it in.
    023.jpg

This is what the rifle is capable of. And this was still developing the load. I will give my load info to the buyer, if requested. The black dot is 1/2 moa.
    12FTRw8208.jpg

FTF 2 hours within driving distance from Baton Rouge. Bill of Sale required. If it requires shipping, will ship to your FFL. Buyer assumes all costs for insurance, postage and transfer fees.

Last edited:

Kisatchie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Winnfield, La
    Very nice rifle, I have two Target actions on the way to being complete guns. If you decide to part it out, I may be interested in that Barrel

thanks,
    Brandon

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom