for those who had a bad day.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZombieHuntr

Out the box....
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    East Baton Rouge
    A priest was seated next to a little boy on an airplane and he turned to him, placed his hand on his leg and said, “Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”

The little boy, who had just started to read his book, brushed his hand away and replied to the total stranger, “What would you want to talk about?” ” Oh, I don’t know,” said the priest “How about God, Heaven and how you will burn in Hell if you sin?

“OK,” he said. “Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?” The priest, visibly surprised by the little boy’s intelligence, thinks about it and says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.”

To which the little boy replies, “Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is a God, or Heaven or why I will burn in Hell if I sin, when you don’t know ****?” The little boy then went back to reading his book.

Top Bottom