*FOUND* .308 bolt-action

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I'd like to buy or trade for a 308 bolt gun. I have several items (a little of everything) to trade +/- ca$h so if you have one and are looking to get out of it for something else, let me know.

Current trade stuff:
    Saiga 308 folder (converted)
    Browning BAR 300 WinMag

I'd like something for my son (with or without a scope) that he/I can use to hunt deer and/or hogs and that would also be mildly sniper-esque. :rolleyes: Ideally, it would have a rail, a brake and a detachable magazine; maybe something along the lines of a Savage Model 10 Tactical w/Choate stock or similar.

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    No Wade but I can take a few and send them to you. Basically, it's been converted (trigger assy moved forward - pistol grip added) and has the 22" barrel.

G19MAG

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Bossier City
    CP,

If you still got the saiga I'm interested. I have a savage 111 30.06. Long action with 4 round box magazine. Has a Bone Collector DOA 600 scope on it. Comes with limbsaver and bi-pod.

Let me know,
    G19MAG

SigArmed1

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 21, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    FWIW, and I haven't researched it to see how good a price this really is, but I just got a Cabelas flyer in the mail and next week they are going to have the Savage "Choate Tactical" in .308 w/AccuTrigger for $649.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    FWIW, and I haven't researched it to see how good a price this really is, but I just got a Cabelas flyer in the mail and next week they are going to have the Savage "Choate Tactical" in .308 w/AccuTrigger for $649.

just saw that myself... was finger banging that one last week when it was $699.

SigArmed1

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 21, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    just saw that myself... was finger banging that one last week when it was $699.

My son has a Savage 10 in .308, not sure exactly which model, and he has been very happy with it. I think he has only shot it out to 100 yds so far but it puts them all in pretty much one ragged hole everytime. Seems to be a great rifle for the money.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom