Foundation of the new world order idealogy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peacemakr72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Our nation has so many sheeple that are blind, ignorant or unconcerned about current developments and believe "that will never happen here; we have the constitution". Yes other countries had the same and look what happened to them. The link provided will speak to where the elite wish to take us and disarming the USA is a big first step IMO. Lets see who has the grit to do more than postulate and growl if this does turn into a gun confiscation plot.
    Read the information in this Wiki article and see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    paupton,
    I won't growl at you brother. The inscription on that stone does fall in jibe with the elitist one world governing plan, I have no doubt. What it's true purpose is, leaves a lot of speculation. For all I know, the time capsule houses a disease that will wipe out most of the populous, or maybe a key to open the gates of hell. Who knows. I don't.
    Too many folks would accuse me of donning the tin foil hat of shame if I voice what I believe, but it's an easy out for them, those who think (consciously or not) that ignorance is bliss.
    There is indeed a movement to disarm the public. Has been for ages. Too much resistance potential if and when they fling that final straw that would cause any sort of real revolt. The powers that be, whoever they are, the ones that do indeed "rule" this country and many others, have an agenda. And they've made a lot of progress toward their ultimate goal if dissolving the sovereignty of nations and bringing them all together in one harmonious kingdom to be ruled by one government, the world government. There are many countries already disarmed. We are the last and most formidable holdout, for the most part. And when they are successful at disarming us, we will all know exactly what's planned for us. Because at the point that we can no longer defend ourselves or disagree or revolt, they can come clean with their agenda and shove it down our throats
    Without the worry of keeping things on the slow burn. They are tired of waiting. Time to turn up the heat. And they are ready. We are not.
    Let the tinfoil fly

Lowbrow

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    New Orleans
    It's always funny to me how things like this actually spell out a specific agenda, much of the U.N. spells out the same agenda, various liberal politicians parrot the exact same agenda, religious texts (not just the Bible) allude to or even give details of the same events, and present-day news events show the agenda occurring....but when someone says "Look, it's happening!" they are laughed at as a deluded conspiracy theorist.

No one knows who made the Georgia Guidestones. But they do exist, and they do show the policies the world is being guided towards in this present day by many of the world's illustrious leaders.

Top Bottom