Frank Proctor in La. Registration info added post #22

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Registration info added post #22

The dates are locked in Dec 18-19. The course is $575. There are only going to be 10 open spots available in the course. Before I list the course on www.advantagegrouptraining.com I am going to give the membership here a chance to claim them. If you want to attend you need to email:

clare.reding@unitytactical.com

She will take your information and give you instructions for submitting your deposit of $300. That deposit becomes non-refundable on November 18. The balance is also due by that date or your place in the class is forfeit. If you have any specific questions about the class please email me at: nathan.stokes@unitytactical.com. This is going to be an excellent training opportunity and I hope it will cement South Louisiana as a destination location for The Worlds Best Combative Arts Trainers.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    There are 2 Open Spots left. If you have been thinking this one over it's now or
    Never. It goes up on national websites tommorow and the spots will be gone.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Class is full guys. A waiting list has been established so email
    To get a standby slot. Expirence tells me it's a long tome between now and December and stuff happens.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Damn slow insurance settlements! Would love to take the class, but wont promise what I cant deliver. Maybe next time.

Sell new Wilson 1911. Buy new Glock, 2 cases of 9mm, and take 2 Frank Proctor classes. With the left over you can buy a couple holsters and gas.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Sell new Wilson 1911. Buy new Glock, 2 cases of 9mm, and take 2 Frank Proctor classes. With the left over you can buy a couple holsters and gas.

You blaspheme good Sir. Sell a finely crafted version of the Prophet JMB's vision, for a Glock? I could probably do a class like that with no problem, just don't want to commit to something I might not be able to attend. Hopefully, my income will be going up in the very near future, so will be watching for future classes.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom