Free dog to good home. Unsure of breed.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phr0st

Whats a custom user title
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Holden, LA
    My sister-in-law rescued this dog about 4 months ago from the street. They moved and had to get rid of the dog and with no place else to go they had to turn her over to an animal shelter. About 2 weeks ago the shelter called and said they had to put her down because they couldn't find a home for her so we agreed to take her until a home was found. Both working full-time my fiance and I simply don't have time for her. She was house broken before going to the shelter however I guess due to the fact that she was caged most of the time it seems she still needs some training in that area(another thing we don't have time to teach her). She's really sweet and playful dog but sometimes ski-dish(this makes be believe she was mistreated before) and she appears to still be an adolescent in age. I'm unsure of the breed(or mix) but she is about 30-35 pounds and it doesn't appear that she will get much larger. Her name is Princess and so far she plays fine with our other dog (small terrier mix) but I'm unsure of other animals as we have none. Thanks.
    princess.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheMadKing504
    Top Bottom