Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Hey, look, a list. It has names and stuff.
    93fc895f1a46b5890161c608c4dd8a3d.jpg

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I think that's just the Israel dual Citizenship list...not positive and not sure how we'd find out.
    Precisely.
    That's why I counted them and posted the count.

I'd looked (briefly) after the mention of dual citizenship some posts back and couldn't find anything. I love fots.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    I’m wondering how many of them have money invested in Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman
    I can safely say "Lockheed Lindsey" Graham does. Given the legalization of top level government officials being able to engage in Insider Trading openly, I bet they all do.

One more thing related to Palestine. I haven't been following the Lamestream media coverage of this, but I did hear someone saying that terrorists were killing babies in a hospital? The first thing I thought of was this from what, 1991?

And now with all the AI assisted video fakery capabilities, It'd be easy to put out a totally fake vid for the media to salivate over.

Czechnical

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Mandeville
    False,jews lived in palestine before the creation of israel..jews live in morroco, iraq,iran,yemen,etc..
    PEACEFULLY..until the zionest movement went to these muslim countries, committed terrorists attacks on these Jewish communities (yes you heard that right,zionest went into muslim countries where jews where living,committed terriosts attacks on jews so they can scare them into immigrate to a palestine.. I have sources to prove this and israel ADMITTING IT..
    One such incident is the

Levant affair. While your at it,also Google the USS LIBERTY,Palestinians never killed Americans, but israel has..

You support israel,you support terriosts
    So many will blindly support them without even attempting to look any of that up.

They choose to ignore the atrocities, and they choose not to understand why things are happening the way they are.

They're just idiots who think the violence happens for absolutely no reason at all...lol

And you'll notice they never have an ounce of sympathy for those actually suffering.

Yet...if any of them were living under a belligerent and superior occupying army that treated them like second class citizens, steals their homes, and forced them to live on a reservation or designated strip of land after forcing them off theirs....many of them would be doing the same thing.

These guys might claim they would never..but never had to live under the full weight of an occupying force that was hostile to their ethnicity and existence.

They do not understand the luxury they live in over here.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Funny thing is when the tittle was 1st posted before i opened the thread or a single reply. After reading the tittle
    My 1st thought i had was Free Palestine? FREE? Then Naa You could not pay me to take it.

Top Bottom