Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    It baffles me that there are people who believe retaliating against innocents is justifiable on any level and not see it as a war crime...
    Where are you from? Are you a natural born citizen of America? Just wondering… Have you ever heard of collateral damage? Do you really think they are just saying ah who cares what we destroy let’s just kill everything? Most normal countries go by the Geneva Conventions rules of war and it works pretty well. You talk about innocent people dying, but what about the innocent Israelis who are being slaughtered??? Don’t condemn Israel for trying to eradicate this filth called hamas. They choose to hide behind innocent people. I’m done… Think before you just vomit dumbness trying to side with terrorist killers…. lol

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Collateral Damage is the source of most of the PTSD in the veterans I know. 20+ Veterans commit suicide a day, millions are homeless, institutionalized, in prison, or many are otherwise very damaged from the experiences. I'm not eager to send 18yr old children into war. It leads to a lot of troubles for the nation they return to, especially when you add in war debt, lost rights, increased taxes and entitlements that come with the activity. Israel is capable, the US is collapsing, we need to focus on our nation.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Collateral Damage is the source of most of the PTSD in the veterans I know.

How many veterans do you know? The source of most of the PTSD in the veterans I know, myself included, is people trying to shoot them or blow them up.

20+ Veterans commit suicide a day, millions are homeless, institutionalized, in prison, or many are otherwise very damaged from the experiences. I'm not eager to send 18yr old children into war. It leads to a lot of troubles for the nation they return to, especially when you add in war debt, lost rights, increased taxes and entitlements that come with the activity. Israel is capable, the US is collapsing, we need to focus on our nation.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Ask yourself why no Arab Muslim country wants to give the Palestinians sanctuary. Get back to me with the answer.
    Because they want to keep the land of Palestine and access to the Holy Sites in Israel/Jerusalem, and if the Palestinians/Arabs leave then Israel will possess most of the holiest sites in western/jewish/arab religions and cultures. Did you know that Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Jesus was crucified/died/and resurrected has been opened/closed/guarded by a Muslim family for something like 700-1000+ years? If the Israelis kick out all of the Arabs they will take control of the church...the religion that believes that Christians are Blasphemers, and who caused the death of Jesus, will control one of the most Christian sites in the world. Israelis have no problem destroying Christian and Muslim religious sites.

Also, the countries have been affected by America-funded terrorist groups that we created/pay to keep them destabilized for the last 40+ years, and their own Immigration issues from wars (especially the Libyan war.)

Those are a couple of many reasons.

How many veterans do you know? The source of most of the PTSD in the veterans I know, myself included, is people trying to shoot them or blow them up.
    I know numerous combat veterans who have killed a number of people, and while the blown up/shot at stuff does affect them it seems to mostly affect their ability to sleep well (casual observation) but the stuff that keeps them seeking forgiveness, that makes them self-hate, and that motivates many to get really effed up on certain days...from my experience, seems to be the effects of killing people and especially people they believe, or came to believe, were innocent. I'm not an authority.

Regardless, we don't need to be going to war & putting more kids in those positions or generating debt for taxpayers to be taxed for while the debt is never, ever, paid off...and our nation gets closer and closer to the edge of destruction.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    Because they want to keep the land of Palestine and access to the Holy Sites in Israel/Jerusalem, and if the Palestinians/Arabs leave then Israel will possess most of the holiest sites in western/jewish/arab religions and cultures. Did you know that Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Jesus was crucified/died/and resurrected has been opened/closed/guarded by a Muslim family for something like 700-1000+ years? If the Israelis kick out all of the Arabs they will take control of the church...the religion that believes that Christians are Blasphemers, and who caused the death of Jesus, will control one of the most Christian sites in the world. Israelis have no problem destroying Christian and Muslim religious sites.

Also, the countries have been affected by America-funded terrorist groups that we created/pay to keep them destabilized for the last 40+ years, and their own Immigration issues from wars (especially the Libyan war.)

Those are a couple of many reasons.
    By your reasoning we should give the US back to the native Americans. There is some truth to the saying, To the victors go the spoils.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    By your reasoning we should give the US back to the native Americans. There is some truth to the saying, To the victors go the spoils.
    I'm not saying that, or that Arabs are right, I'm just saying part of why things are the way they are. To the victors go the spoils, indeed.

Look at how much the South still suffers from post-Civil War, Reconstruction Era, and the massive land and wealth theft that took place. The NE is rich from it still, and the south is still dirt poor from it. Look at the laws, the ruling class/political families, and where they/their wealth came from, and you will see rich yankee/union families and laws that were designed to restrict the success and growth of the people so they can not compete. Look at Occupational Licensing in Louisiana, designed to keep people from being independent and successful and to protect established businesses/families...the winners. https://www.heritage.org/government-regulation/report/brief-history-occupational-licensing

Do you want big government to win more? War is just handing power and wealth to the Government and its allies.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I know a handful of guys I served with who are living under a bridge or dead from killing themselves or overdosing. It’s pretty common in today’s military.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I know numerous combat veterans who have killed a number of people, and while the blown up/shot at stuff does affect them it seems to mostly affect their ability to sleep well (casual observation) but the stuff that keeps them seeking forgiveness, that makes them self-hate, and that motivates many to get really effed up on certain days...from my experience, seems to be the effects of killing people and especially people they believe, or came to believe, were innocent. I'm not an authority.

Regardless, we don't need to be going to war & putting more kids in those positions or generating debt for taxpayers to be taxed for while the debt is never, ever, paid off...and our nation gets closer and closer to the edge of destruction.

I'm no authority either. And I don't have the benefit of casual observation. All I have to look at are my experience and conversations with other veterans.

I have no doubt there are veterans for whom collateral damage is a contributing source or even the main source of their PTSD. I do doubt collateral damage is a big source, if it's a source at all, for most veterans. There just haven't been enough dead civilians at the hands of US forces in the last 30 years for that to be the case.

And while I agree that the US should not get involved, I don't agree that a deciding factor should come from casual observation.

Top Bottom