Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I know a handful of guys I served with who are living under a bridge or dead from killing themselves or overdosing. It’s pretty common in today’s military.

Yes, Veteran mental health issues are a problem that has not been properly addressed. My issue is not that it was brought up. It's a legitimate conversation that isn't talked about as much as it should be. My issue is creating an unsubstantiated connection based on a casual observation between a topic and veteran mental health so that veteran suicide can be used to make an emotional argument.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The forgotten military personnel in this country is a shameful reminder of how little these garbage politicians give a rat's ass about ANY American. I can assure you, my sons will never go to war for any of these warmongers. You want my kid to go fight a meaningless war? Okay, as long as he is in basic training next to every politician advocating for its' kid, niece/nephew, grand child, or great grand child too. And, I mean every God damned one.

As for civilian deaths in Gaza? Should we care or emote for them any more than the kids in Shriner's or Children's Hospitals; wounded, scarred, marred, disfigured veterans, or children and spouses of those killed; adults and children that have had family killed or raped here from domestic criminals, and all the other horrible and tragic situations our own citizens face everyday here? What about the human Rights atrocities around the world in general? How about children in Africa starving to death? Tens of thousands die around the world every year from untimely and uninvited circumstances. Do many of you realize there are a lot of people here in this country that would sooner watch a human being be killed than a pet dog or cat?

Temper your exposure to it. The corrupt media wants you to feel insecure in what they are feeding you 24/7. They want you to be outraged by what they say. They are purposefully choosing sides for you. Why do you think that is? Ask yourselves; did famine get solved? Are there no more wars or skirmishes that kill innocents other than in Ukraine or Israel? Has the Taliban changed their ways? Why was it okay to go to the last neighborhood in Syria to eradicate (hunt and kill), ISIS, but not okay for Israel to hunt for Hamas? There are dozens of questions like these I presented you could ask. I could sit here in tell you that not one single civilian life should be taken in these wars, but that would be foolish and disingenuous when you think about the thousands that die against their choice each month outside of this.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    So what is your experience.

In my experience, it's not so much what I saw, or did. It was that smell on the Hwy of death. I'll never forget that smell. I'd rather burn barrels than that smell.
    Just being around them, and the people I've talked to.

That sounds horrible, I read about it after you mentioned it. I'd only seen some pictures but didn't realize the magnitude.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    The forgotten military personnel in this country is a shameful reminder of how little these garbage politicians give a rat's ass about ANY American. I can assure you, my sons will never go to war for any of these warmongers. You want my kid to go fight a meaningless war? Okay, as long as he is in basic training next to every politician advocating for its' kid, niece/nephew, grand child, or great grand child too. And, I mean every God damned one.

As for civilian deaths in Gaza? Should we care or emote for them any more than the kids in Shriner's or Children's Hospitals; wounded, scarred, marred, disfigured veterans, or children and spouses of those killed; adults and children that have had family killed or raped here from domestic criminals, and all the other horrible and tragic situations our own citizens face everyday here? What about the human Rights atrocities around the world in general? How about children in Africa starving to death? Tens of thousands die around the world every year from untimely and uninvited circumstances. Do many of you realize there are a lot of people here in this country that would sooner watch a human being be killed than a pet dog or cat?

Temper your exposure to it. The corrupt media wants you to feel insecure in what they are feeding you 24/7. They want you to be outraged by what they say. They are purposefully choosing sides for you. Why do you think that is? Ask yourselves; did famine get solved? Are there no more wars or skirmishes that kill innocents other than in Ukraine or Israel? Has the Taliban changed their ways? Why was it okay to go to the last neighborhood in Syria to eradicate (hunt and kill), ISIS, but not okay for Israel to hunt for Hamas? There are dozens of questions like these I presented you could ask. I could sit here in tell you that not one single civilian life should be taken in these wars, but that would be foolish and disingenuous when you think about the thousands that die against their choice each month outside of this.
    You are so right about the shameful, disgusting way veterans are treated after they return from serving the military complex, the "defense" contractors and the politicians who profit from death. Every medical/psychological expense veterans have should be paid by corporations who profit from war, without exception or 'loophole'. As a nation we should demand this! I almost joined the military when I was 21. I'm glad I didn't. If America is attacked, then WE will respond. No reason for us to have what, 700 bases all over the damn world? No reason for us to occupy all these countries and governments and no reason for us to be involved in these ForeverWars either.

As far as the people, noncombatants being killed in Gaza, for one it's a war crime based on the laws we claim to represent. Even the abhorrent UN considers what's happening in Gaza, and Lebanon war crimes. They are using WP on civilians. IMO, 'we' shouldn't get involved. If this sort of thing is accepted, they'll use these same tactics on us! It's obvious that to them, we should all just die. Israeli officials have stated that they consider all the Palestinians to be "animals" and "vermin" so I don't think they are fighting Hamas, I think they are conducting genocide in order to clear the land for themselves. I don't think we were in Syria to fight ISIS, I think we were there protecting and supplying ISIS while they fought the Syrian government (Assad) as per Gen. Wesley Clark's "7 Middle Eastern nations video".

I don't agree with his assessment of Iraq or Iran and I don't think we should be allies of the Saudi's. I certainly don't like Democracy Now! But what he says, it shows why we are doing what we are doing.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    You are so right about the shameful, disgusting way veterans are treated after they return from serving the military complex, the "defense" contractors and the politicians who profit from death. Every medical/psychological expense veterans have should be paid by corporations who profit from war, without exception or 'loophole'. As a nation we should demand this! I almost joined the military when I was 21. I'm glad I didn't. If America is attacked, then WE will respond. No reason for us to have what, 700 bases all over the damn world? No reason for us to occupy all these countries and governments and no reason for us to be involved in these ForeverWars either.

As far as the people, noncombatants being killed in Gaza, for one it's a war crime based on the laws we claim to represent. Even the abhorrent UN considers what's happening in Gaza, and Lebanon war crimes. They are using WP on civilians. IMO, 'we' shouldn't get involved. If this sort of thing is accepted, they'll use these same tactics on us! It's obvious that to them, we should all just die. Israeli officials have stated that they consider all the Palestinians to be "animals" and "vermin" so I don't think they are fighting Hamas, I think they are conducting genocide in order to clear the land for themselves. I don't think we were in Syria to fight ISIS, I think we were there protecting and supplying ISIS while they fought the Syrian government (Assad) as per Gen. Wesley Clark's "7 Middle Eastern nations video".

I don't agree with his assessment of Iraq or Iran and I don't think we should be allies of the Saudi's. I certainly don't like Democracy Now! But what he says, it shows why we are doing what we are doing.

I'm an isolationist, I know. But so were the Founders of America. They knew full well how messy, greedy and corrupt the European nations were and tried to set America up so we would avoid foreign entanglements. Unfortunately, the City of London came to dominate the leading politicians in the US in the early 1800's and so we get what we see today. I understand that many people here won't agree with my views, and it's cool. Having different opinions and being able to talk about them is one way the 1st Amendment really works. Just wanted to say that.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Meanwhile a ̶T̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ Peaceful Palestinian in Indianapolis Drove her car through, what she thought was a Jewish School.

Turns out it was the headquarters for an anti-semitic organization.

Batwing6

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2023
    Slidell
    A crusader built orthodox christian church was destroyed by an Israeli strike already.

It was ancient. They literally do not care who they bomb, they just see red and everything inside the gaza border is a target, doesn't matter if it's civilians, Christians, atheists, islamists whoever.

It's becoming clear that the goal is to evict the whole strip, or kill everyone in it so that it can be annexed.
    NAILED IT

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Shall we revisit October 7? Can we reexamine how the most sophisticated intelligence agency and military first created a group called Hamas, trained and armed them, then on October 7 2023, they let them cross their typically heavily guarded little border, on para gliders no less, to go on a ~6hr long killing spree?
    Those monsters, they should kill every last one of them, even if it means wiping that strip clean of every civilian that they didn't want there in the first place.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    Because they want to keep the land of Palestine and access to the Holy Sites in Israel/Jerusalem, and if the Palestinians/Arabs leave then Israel will possess most of the holiest sites in western/jewish/arab religions and cultures. Did you know that Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Jesus was crucified/died/and resurrected has been opened/closed/guarded by a Muslim family for something like 700-1000+ years? If the Israelis kick out all of the Arabs they will take control of the church...the religion that believes that Christians are Blasphemers, and who caused the death of Jesus, will control one of the most Christian sites in the world. Israelis have no problem destroying Christian and Muslim religious sites.

Also, the countries have been affected by America-funded terrorist groups that we created/pay to keep them destabilized for the last 40+ years, and their own Immigration issues from wars (especially the Libyan war.)

Those are a couple of many reasons.

I know numerous combat veterans who have killed a number of people, and while the blown up/shot at stuff does affect them it seems to mostly affect their ability to sleep well (casual observation) but the stuff that keeps them seeking forgiveness, that makes them self-hate, and that motivates many to get really effed up on certain days...from my experience, seems to be the effects of killing people and especially people they believe, or came to believe, were innocent. I'm not an authority.

Regardless, we don't need to be going to war & putting more kids in those positions or generating debt for taxpayers to be taxed for while the debt is never, ever, paid off...and our nation gets closer and closer to the edge of destruction.
    I hate to be the bad guy here, but America is a massive military industrial complex that boosts our economy for everyone to benefit. Why do you think we keep starting, stopping, fueling, and funding wars? It’s sad, but wars keep everyone paid. Why do you think we finally pulled out of Iraq and then Afghanistan? It’s so we could get ready for war with Iran…. It’s a vicious cycle that I don’t agree with, but had to endure it for 14 years in the Army… It’s what keeps the money moving. Nobody in our government cares about our kids. They just want fat pockets. This crap has been going on for thousands of years. What makes anyone think they are just going to stop now?

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    I hate to be the bad guy here, but America is a massive military industrial complex that boosts our economy for everyone to benefit. Why do you think we keep starting, stopping, fueling, and funding wars? It’s sad, but wars keep everyone paid. Why do you think we finally pulled out of Iraq and then Afghanistan? It’s so we could get ready for war with Iran…. It’s a vicious cycle that I don’t agree with, but had to endure it for 14 years in the Army… It’s what keeps the money moving. Nobody in our government cares about our kids. They just want fat pockets. This crap has been going on for thousands of years. What makes anyone think they are just going to stop now?
    I agree there's profit in war. Gen. Smedley Butler's book "War is a Racket" talked about it back in the 30's. I don't think most profit from it though. Rather I think a few corporations and corrupt politicians actually profit from war. Even if we obeyed the Founders and ended all foreign entanglements, there'd still be a place for soldiers and even "defense" contractors. Hell, given the size of the UN's invading army pouring over the southern boarder, those returning soldiers would have their hands busy Securing Our Boarder rather then worrying over foreign nations boarders.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The country has only been here for 247 years. But I get what you are saying. Think about this though, your kid gets sent to war (whether it be necessary or not), and you have to watch this wishy-washy 2nd stage Alzheimer's patient masquerading as the CiC, going on tv and changing his view of support and his lack of commitment to the cause over and over, based on winds of retarded phony liberal snot nosed brats (who don't even take the time to educate themselves on the issue), protesting in the streets like morons. Real comforting.

If you are going to send our kids to war, you'd better damn well have the balls to be "All In!" Because the way our bases are getting attacked daily in Iraq and other sh1t holes in the Middle East under this administration of dumb asses with no serious consequences is embarrassing, and almost certain to widen this war. As for the military complex and scumbags getting rich off it? They should be killed! But don't hold your breath. No one is held accountable under democrat rule.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Anyone remember the USS Liberty attack? It was before my time but I watched a YouTube video on it lasts night with some of the survivors being interviewed. Kinda crazy that people are ok with just sweeping that under the rug and forgetting about it.
    But but but, Justin Bever just got a ticket for Jaywalking! Flashy Cyrus just pissed on the Washington Monument, pictures at 11! No one gets held accountable for past actions, no matter how bad those actions were. The media keeps people from knowing about the crimes of the political class and social media keeps them from even discussing it if they are aware. We'll never change anything so long as we are relying on the mainstream media and captured social media sites in order to talk, discuss and organize.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Wow, once I got to looking for information on this I realized that my history links are spread over several harddrives for various computers I've had. https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-balfour-declaration
    I'll try to keep this brief. Or as brief as I can, hah!
    I'm sure what we know as Israel, the state I mean, began before the 1900's. But I don't have any data on it. There were some figures engaged in what they called "The Great Game". Cecil Rhodes, Alfred Milner are just two that play important parts in Israel's early conception. These were eugenicists who were convinced they were superior to "the common rabble". Today people like Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab represent this sort of creature. All this was funded with Rothschild money and in the states, the Rockefeller's (who were the American arm of the Rothschild/globalist faction). Anyway, in 1917 with the Balfour Declaration what we know as Israel was announced. Here's an edited description of it -
    Balfour Declaration . Here's a video showing headlines from newspapers starting in 1915 that provide the basis that 6 million Jews were threatened or in danger. This puts the idea in the public's mind that they needed a place, a country of their own- (No clue how long this link will stay up). After the war (WW1), the British kind of backed away from their 'promise' to give the Jews Palestine. I'll stop here as it's way before Truman.

How ironic, that man's belief in a higher power will ultimately be his downfall via manipulation. You'd think we would have figured it out by now, but, nah. I guess it shouldn't be surprising, given how gullible people have been to such obvious falsehoods in recent years.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Speaking of Jews; where are all these phony Hollywood Jews? Why are they not doing PSA's supporting Israel and denouncing all these snot nosed phony douche bags marching in the streets openly supporting Hamas? They are certainly proud to let us all know they are Jewish when there is peace.

This is why I couldn't care less what anyone in American news and entertainment media thinks. Phoniness, cowardice, hypocrisy, and lies. Every reprehensible one of them!

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Wow, once I got to looking for information on this I realized that my history links are spread over several harddrives for various computers I've had. https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-balfour-declaration
    I'll try to keep this brief. Or as brief as I can, hah!
    I'm sure what we know as Israel, the state I mean, began before the 1900's. But I don't have any data on it. There were some figures engaged in what they called "The Great Game". Cecil Rhodes, Alfred Milner are just two that play important parts in Israel's early conception. These were eugenicists who were convinced they were superior to "the common rabble". Today people like Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab represent this sort of creature. All this was funded with Rothschild money and in the states, the Rockefeller's (who were the American arm of the Rothschild/globalist faction). Anyway, in 1917 with the Balfour Declaration what we know as Israel was announced. Here's an edited description of it - Balfour Declaration . Here's a video showing headlines from newspapers starting in 1915 that provide the basis that 6 million Jews were threatened or in danger. This puts the idea in the public's mind that they needed a place, a country of their own- (No clue how long this link will stay up). After the war (WW1), the British kind of backed away from their 'promise' to give the Jews Palestine. I'll stop here as it's way before Truman.

Who was it that crucified Christ ?

Where was Christ crucified.

Once you answer those two questions, you'll only have another four thousand years to account for.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    They keep saying this is like their 9/11 (automatic red flags pop up), but worse, because they have a smaller population... How the **** does that make any sense? I mean, really? I'm pretty certain that's not how that works.
    I'm surprised they didn't say "Oct 7 is the equivalent of 6,000,000 American deaths", they missed a good opportunity there.

"It's like 9/11 x 100, yes 91,100"

Last edited:

Czechnical

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Mandeville
    They keep saying this is like their 9/11 (automatic red flags pop up), but worse, because they have a smaller population... How the **** does that make any sense? I mean, really? I'm pretty certain that's not how that works.
    I'm surprised they didn't say "Oct 7 is the equivalent of 6,000,000 American deaths", they missed a good opportunity there.

"It's like 9/11 x 100, yes 9100"

I too didn't take kindly of their suggestion that American lives are worth less than theirs by making statements like that..

Top Bottom