Free to a good home

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roundone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Potato needs a good home. She's 8 months old, born November 2010. Looks like a mini dachshund: predominantly black with red face and feet. Her mom was rescued from a parking lot already pregnant. Mother seemed to be pure bred. Used to living outside. Tried indoor at first but we didn't have enough time to dedicate to house breaking. Sweet and loving. Plays well with children. Loves to be loved. If you're interested, let me know. Spread the word! Will be posting picture soon. Thanks :]

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Potato needs a good home. She's 8 months old, born November 2010. Looks like a mini dachshund: predominantly black with red face and feet. Her mom was rescued from a parking lot already pregnant. Mother seemed to be pure bred. Used to living outside. Tried indoor at first but we didn't have enough time to dedicate to house breaking. Sweet and loving. Plays well with children. Loves to be loved. If you're interested, let me know. Spread the word! Will be posting picture soon. Thanks :]

Would like to see a picture and have more information. Where is she currently located?

roundone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Potato.jpg

This was the best picture I could get of her. She's had worming medicine and that's the extent of it. I can no longer have her: moving and can't have her with me. I'd love to keep her but I can't. She's located in Opelousas, but willing to travel a distance if she's found a good home.

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    Headed to Laffayette this weekend and am volunteering to bring her back through BR or NOLA if anyone is interested in her. I cannot handle another one at the moment though.

roundone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Thank y'all for the interest in Potato. As of this afternoon, she has a new owner. Thank y'all!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom