From GunsAmerica

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    "...You will wake up just in time for SHOT Show with new laws that make your AR-15 a Class 3 weapon. This means that if you want to keep your tactical rifles, you will have to register them, pay a $5-$200 tax, and notify the government if you intend to take them out of state. You will also completely waive your 4th Amendment rights to reasonable search and seizure. ATF will have the right to knock on your door and inspect the weapons anytime they want. You will also see an end to standard capacity magazines. This isn't a threat. It isn't political posturing. Diane Feinstein and the anti-gun machine have already introduced the legislation, and it will be rammed through Congress and signed by the President if we do not Stand As One and act today.... Get out of your armchair and get into action."

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/we-stand-as-one-contact-congress-on-guns-email-your-contacts/

GunsAmerica

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    "President if we do not Stand As One and act today.... Get out of your armchair and get into action."

But I just opened a bag of Cheetos and poured myself a nice Dr. Pepper.Can I wait till my Cheetos are gone?

Roc 1972

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    St. Charles
    This is correct, so let's all contact our elected officials and remind tehm of where we stand,,, of the people, for the people, and by the people, they do need to be reminded of this from time to time.

carlosd321

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Walker
    Done. Although it would be nice if we had someone who could or would articulate a memo would call all get behind and send that.

Roc 1972

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    St. Charles
    Well, i just did mine, basically it says-recognizes the Newtown tragedy, re-emphasizes that banks, courthouses, politicians, etc, have armed protection, please read the constitution and 2A, and stand with the citizens. Do not let gun grab legislation disarm law abiding citizens and allow criminal, who don't obey laws to become a new mafia preying on even more inoocent victims.

JamesBlake

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Asking politicians to not act like politicians is not going to help.

Asking them to suddenly grow a conscience is futile, they are in their chosen profession and have zero care for right or wrong. They will however go for votes and / or money.

If we have enough clout as gun owners it will be for votes, I don't think the numbers are there. Hoping that the NRA and GOA can make the political difference.

ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    Remind our Louisiana reps (i.e. Laundrieu) about the recent Constitutional Amrndemen 2 that pasted with over 70 percent of the vote. Proof where this state stands on "gun control."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom