From Metairie

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TruBrew

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    New Orleans, La
    Hey guys. Up late and decided to say hello. I used to shoot a Glock .40 at the shooters club but sold it a few years ago because I was not a big fan of it. I am not sure why it took me so long to buy something new. I have a LWRC M6A2 Stretch on its way now. A friend of mine shoots his rifle at Bayou Dragon, but I just read about Nick's on here. It sounds like a better place, and will definitely try and check it out. Unfortunately with class starting back up in a few weeks I don't expect to be out there more than once a month.

Gringo Loco

Psalms 37
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Welcome! If you need someone to take the LWRC off your hands, just in case you have the same issue as your .40, I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands.

TruBrew

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    New Orleans, La
    Thanks, but hopefully I won't have the same feeling about it. I never stopped liking guns. I just didn't care for that one, and haven't had the money to buy another. I already have my eye on my next few purchases. Not sure when any of those will be. My current budget will be used to make sure I have enough ammo for the LWRC.

Top Bottom