FS: Alexander Arms .50 cal Beowulf upper (extras available)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zonblitz

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Slidell LA
    As stated .50 cal Beowulf upper FS with extras or stripped. I have put exactly 36 rds through the upper. I purchased 100 rds and still have 64 left. I also opted for the Beowulf muzzle break which will be included.

Also included is a bore snake for 45-70 which I used to clean the barrel. I wasn't able to find a .50 bore snake but it worked great.

If you need info you can check out their website:
    http://alexanderarms.com/beowulf.htm or
    picture: http://www.shop.umlautarms.com/images/12355979011711299320332.JPG

With 40 rounds of .50 Beowulf® 334g HP Ammunition (Ammo is about $26/per box from factory or you can pay $50 plus per box on gunbroker)
    and 24 rounds of .50 Beowulf® 325 HP Ammunition
    Three 7 rd Mags

Stripped (with no addons) comes Flat top receiver, 16.5" chrome moly barrel and standard Picatinny rail gas block. Midlength Gas System and Handguard. I paid $1,015.00

Extras available include:
    Daniel Defense 9.0 inch Omega Rail (I paid $345.00)
    Folding forward grip with 2 slots for pressure pads (I paid $40.00)
    Flashlight and mount for rail with pressure pad (I paid $60.00)
    Tactical green laser with pressure pad (I can turn off my street lights with this thing) (I paid $125.00)
    Tasco Pro Point Red dot scope (I paid $60.00)

Please feel free to email me with any questions at kenny@efiniconsulting.com

If you haven't shot the Beowulf it is comparable to a 20 gauge.

Here is the video of the Beowulf on future weapons.
    http://www.50beowulf.com/

The stripped upper with ammo is for sale for 900.00

Total package is $1445

If you want the upper with standard handgaurd (NOT the Daniel defense Rail)and everything else (grip, red-dot, light and laser) price is $1145

Upper does not have to ship to FFL.

zonblitz

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Slidell LA
    Ammo is best purchased through alexander arms. It is about an 8 week backorder.

I ordered 14 boxes... (1 case of 334gr HP and 4 boxes of 334GR FMJ) back in december.

It is scheduled to arrive in late Feb.

I will offer this ammo to whoever buys the upper (for price I paid which is listed on Alexander Arms website - about $26 per box). If they don't take it I'll likely sell on gunbroker.

zonblitz

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Slidell LA
    So, why are you selling it?

That's a "legitimate interest" question. If you are planning to come to the Gonzales gun show this week-end, I would like to see this with an eye toward buying/trading.

I would be interested in the upper and Pro Point only; I have no use for the front grip or laser.

What sort of magazines does this use?

If we reached a deal, I would also take the ammunition you have coming.

The mags are modified AR mags, but I've also tried in a normal AR mag and had no issues.

I am selling to help fund some equip for my 556 upper and gear. I purchased the beowulf in December and it is a blast to shoot. I have recently planned on doing some carbine classes as well as pistol classes and I don't really have anything else (gun wise) I could sell.

I would love to go to the show this weekend but my daughter's birthday is Saturday and Sunday I am taking the VATA Group pistol course in Covington.

If you are truly interetsted then maybe we could make time to meet somewhere.

Gunnut80

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Livingston
    The Cabelas store does keep this ammo in stock $29.99 for a 20rd box of 334 & 335 gr or you can buy brass from Alexander arms or starline and use 500s&w bullets for reloading.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom