SOLD: FS in TX - SIG 516 5.56 Carbine - FDE - NEW AD - Accessories!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShipWreck

Beretta 92 Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2006
    Texas, but from Louisiana
    FS in Bryan/College Station area (I'm not that far from Houston, for any potential Houston buyers who wanna meet up!):

On NIB/Unfired Sig 516 Carbine in Flat Dark Earth. Yes, the gun has never been fired! This is a piston AR - However, it's an original Sig design and doesn't suffer from some of the issues other piston ARs have. It does NOT eject gases directly into the chamber. Shoot thousands of rounds with no issue in this regard. Only the piston will get dirty!

98c8f88dc70a1d3c00a4ef3f262c2e3b.jpg

I bought the gun in May 2014 - I have NEVER had a chance to fire it yet (as I wanted to zero it at 50 yards, and there is no local place to do that), and now I have a chance to get an Ed Brown 1911.

I am offering two separate prices - depending on whether you want extra items.

The First price is $1335. It includes:

- 1 Sig 516 Unfired
    - Upgraded Magpul STR adjustable rear stock ($100 stock)
    - Factory Metal folding iron sights
    - Magpul Flat Dark Earth RVG forward grip (worth $23-$25 separately)
    - Factory Sig Sling is also included - it came with the weapon.
    - Magpul MOE triggerguard
    - 1 Magpul FDE 30 Round magazine - it came with the gun. It is unused and never been loaded!

The Second Option is $1380 (get about $90 worth of items for an extra $45). It includes:

- 1 Sig 516 Unfired
    - Upgraded Magpul STR adjustable rear stock ($100 stock)
    - Factory Metal folding iron sights
    - Magpul Flat Dark Earth RVG forward grip (worth $23-$25 separately)
    - Factory Sig Sling is also included - it came with the weapon.
    - Magpul MOE triggerguard
    - NEW The Urban ERT sling ($65 sling) - FANTASTIC sling - only sling I use on all my rifles
    - 3 FDE Magpul Mags - Never used (2 Windowed and 1 non-windowed that came with the gun) (2 extra mags are worth about $25)

Anyway, the gun has stock folding sights (came installed on the gun), and comes with FDE ladder rail covers. Also, I am including the Magpul RVG forward grip (worth $23-$25 separately) in the package (see the photos below). This matches the factory rear Magpul pistol grip.

The rear stock has also been upgraded. Instead of the default Magpul MOE rear stock - the store I bought it from let me upgrade to a Magpul STR adjustable rear stock and just pay the difference. This stock has a quick detach socket, and two storage compartments that are water proof. It also includes a separate friction lock lever.This is a $100 stock by itself!

Additionally, the trigger guard has been upgraded to a Magpul MOE triggerguard - gives more room around the trigger, and takes away the sharper edges of the stock trigger guard. However, the stock trigger guard piece IS included as well.

The gun came with one Gen 2 FDE 30 round non-windows Magpul Magazine. The second price option I am offering is TWO ADDITIONAL 30 round Magpul FDE Gen 2 magazine WITH a window. So, THREE TOTAL magazines are also included if you go that option.

Finally - the factory sling is also included. It was never used. Manual is also included, as is the factory box.

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information and setting up a meet time/location gets it. Face to face sales only.

Extra options:
    19f63c2d426e8e84665493f2203c2843.jpg

More pictures (note,: optic and TRL light are not included) - Be aware that the color is standard FDE - but the flash changes the color slightly in the photo:
    a0035c944aaad4c4760ed7bf919a1f54.jpg

The included matching Flat Dark Earth Urban ERT sling with quick detach points on both ends is a $65+ sling - comes in package!

18229b0df26608f3b91fa12245650dd0.jpg

a53b18a4c42fe6247df041669b30dbaa.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom