FS: Kimber Ultra Covert II 1911

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

howellusn

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Gulfport, MS
    SOLD

The time has came for me to go ahead and sell this weapon even though I love it dearly and had a hell of a time getting Wadepat2 to give it up lol. I am selling this gun with what ammo I have left (about 100 rounds wwb and 7 rds winchester hp), 2 mags (1 blued and 1 stainless both 7rd) and the hard case. I can also include a kimber LH IWB galco holster that I bought as well if there buyer is left handed for an additional 50 (brand new holster that I haven't even worn yet). For those that don't know this particular model comes with night sights and crimson trace laser grips standard as well as a host of other features Kimber incorporates into them. The gun does have a little bit of holster wear but its hardly noticable in the pics and a scratch where the take down pin rotates. I have put about 300rds down the barrel of the gun without a hiccup and absolutely love it but I am thinking of going with an HK for my carry gun (still waiting on my permit :( ) I am looking to get 900 for it which is a deal considering what these go for new. You will not be disappointed thats for sure.

BTW THE HOLSTER PICTURED IS NOT THE ONE INCLUDED (MTAC IS ALREADY SOLD)
    100_1228.jpg

100_1230.jpg

100_1231.jpg

100_1232.jpg

This is the holster that I am selling with it
    http://www.kimberamerica.com/shop/product.php?xProd=352&xSec=30

Last edited:

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Man, I figured this would be quick to go. If I had not already committed to buying another handgun this week, I'd have picked this up no doubt. I really doubt it will happen, but if you end up still having this thing in about a month, I'd buy it in a heartbeat at that price.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Man, I figured this would be quick to go. If I had not already committed to buying another handgun this week, I'd have picked this up no doubt. I really doubt it will happen, but if you end up still having this thing in about a month, I'd buy it in a heartbeat at that price.

Rahllin posted this on 2-16-2009 and today is 3-16-2009. Well, a month to the day it is. Make it happen!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom