FS: Sig P6 Excellent condition $350!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Troy47

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Kenner
    Gun is in excellent condition, has been carried and shot, i put about three boxes through it myself, gun functions flawlessly, replaced recoil spring with a brand new factory sig spring. Comes with case, original manual, original holster, and two practically brand new factory magazines, the mags have Sig Sauer written on them like the newer style. Price is firm no trades, i am located in Kenner. Email or PM me if interested.
    sigp6bayou.jpg

sigp6bayou2.jpg

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    German trade-ins. Single stack 7 or 8 rnds. Similar to sig 225

This. They are the West German police version of the P225. They are marked P6 on the slide and were imported by Century in the last year or two. They also have a skeleton hammer so if the officer dropped the gun it would break and the armorer could tell (or so I'm told). They should come with two mags (8rd), the leather holster and the blue plastic box (this one appears to be complete). Sometimes you will see them sold as just a gun and one mag where the retailer then sells the other mag and holster for more profit. Most of the guns have slide wear but this one appears to be in very good to excellent condition. I had to have my slide refinished but I wouldn't touch this one (the slide I mean). This is a very good price on a quality gun that is ready to go. I'd be all over it if I didn't already have one.

Troy47

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Kenner
    Thanks guys for posting that Info for me. One thing i left out, the gun is dated 12/80. I also have the original cleaning kit.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    No dog in this hunt but this is an OUTSTANDING 9mm carry pistol at an OUTSTANDING price imo.

I have one too and it is one of my faves. If this one is even close to mine then it is a DRILL as far as accuracy is concerned. Truly one ragged hole capable out past 15-20 yards if you do your part. And mine eats ANY ammo I have put in the mag with zero problems. And there are sights and other parts available (mags, grips, etc.) in plenty through a variety of dealers.

Good luck on your sale.

As an FYI, I saw these at latest Gonzalez gunshow for 50.00 to 75.00 more than the asking price here (not including taxes either), and they were nowhere near excellent as this one is described. Nor did they have extra mags nor holsters. Jes sayin is all.

Just my .02, but these are GREAT carry pieces that don't break the bank.

Never heard that story about the skeleton hammer though.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks guys for posting that Info for me. One thing i left out, the gun is dated 12/80. I also have the original cleaning kit.

From what I have read that is the earlier design feed ramp and MAY have problems feeding hollow points and heavier rounds. I believe 6/89 is the magic date where the change was made. There is a fix for this and it isn't too expensive. And it might not even be a problem but something to be aware of if using it for defensive purposes. Try it with your brand or just run a round nose bullet like the CorBon Pow'r Ball.

http://www.customizedcreationz.com/sigp6p225parts.html

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom