Funny thing happened yesterday.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Creoleman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Metairie,La.
    BTW, when I referred to the O.P. as "joking", I meant as having made the whole incident up. Still not in fantastic taste, IMO, but I don't want to believe that it actually happened...

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Pretty sure goat marsala is Indian, Indians are Hindu not Muslim. The dude may have just been to figure out the pork obsession.

I'm not able to research but if that's true then that would be hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    I'm not able to research but if that's true then that would be hilarious.

Marsala dishes are typically Italian. Masala is Indian but Pakistan cooks Masala dishes as well and the Hindus don't typically eat meat. I still think it's dumb to be scared of a man in a mechanics shuttle service but some people are scared of their own shadow so what do I know?

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    You guys are giving this way too much airtime.. I'm sorta curious how the driver really felt? I've been in situations with other ethnic/ religious groups and have been slightly insulted and made to feel a little uncomfortable on a couple of occasions no big deal.. No hurt feelings, just usually considered it a learning experience.. That's life man.. I'm sure it's not the first experience he's had and it surely won't be the last... Hell, he (Hajib) could have told the guy to STFU and GTH you stupid c**ksucker and would have been justified in doing so.. Other than that what can you do about poor taste? I mean I wouldn't have done it and it doesn't really bother me that he did.. What's the big deal? The guy in the van is a grown man for crying out loud, I'm sure he can handle it..

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Are you sure that you were not nearly killed when an RPG hit the back of the van?

I believe he jumped out of the van just in time to get out of the blast radius set off by the suicide vest the guy was wearing...

And obviously I am talking about the dealership van driver! that guy sounded like a maniac!!!

WHO DID YOU THINK I WAS REFERRING TO?! RACISTS!

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    train-wreck-o_zps26a90404.gif
    People love a spectical.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I believe he jumped out of the van just in time to get out of the blast radius set off by the suicide vest the guy was wearing...

And obviously I am talking about the dealership van driver! that guy sounded like a maniac!!!

WHO DID YOU THINK I WAS REFERRING TO?! RACISTS!

Now he can take over for Brian Williams.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    You people are obviously missing the point. What man gets in a car and is so frightened he rides the whole way wih a death grip on his gun. Then is soo tough all of a sudden that he purposely makes light of a guy. Then he is even more driven to post it on a website for people like gator to commend him on it. This is what BS has become. Glad some enjoy it.

Motor , I seldom agree with you but this time you nailed it .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom