furniture for trade, pump or auto shotgun

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

maysen

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Luling, LA
    the chest is gone, all that remains is the dresser with mirrors.. please move to appropriate section, i don't want anything for it, just come get it..

IMAG0113.jpgIMAG0114.jpgIMAG0115.jpgIMAG0116.jpg

Last edited:

maysen

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Luling, LA
    oh.. my phone number is 504-432-6519. call me instead of commenting on sending a pm. i'm gonna be moving furniture and won't be on the computer..

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    You want somebody to give you something in exchange but if that doesnt happen you will put it in the trash ???

Why dont you just donate it to goodwill and get a receipt for it and then claim it on your taxes, you will help somebody out and also get something in return

just a thought

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Oh, I'll wait until he puts it out for the trash, take it then, and leave. That way, I'll have the furniture AND my 870!

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    You're saying it all wrong maysen. It seems like you're unpromoting your ad more than anything. Basically,it sounds like you want a cash value or trade of equal cash value for something you have already deemed worthless and trash ready. I get it,I see what you're trying to do,but you worded it all wrong. It's almost comical but I know it's not but it just looks like a post that probably won't go anywhere. I mean no harm at all,just constructive criticism. Just saying,though......

maysen

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    Luling, LA
    yeah, i noticed i worded it that way, afterwards.. not that it's all worthless, i just have no place for it, my wife's aunt gave us a basically brand new set that is nicer than that one. i don't really care if i get anything for it.. just figured i'd put it out there, ya know

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom