FYI Bass Pro in Denham is keeping serial numbers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    Before you know it your doctor will have a detailed list of all the guns you own.

It wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to find gun owners amongst the people. Just being a member of this forum or any other shooting/gun owning/collecting forum or putting your name on a list at any range that you shoot, etc. is enough to identify you as a gun owner. Recording license plates at gunshows, gun stores, gun ranges, etc. also. I am sure there are lots of other ways as well.

LA Trapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    Natchitoches
    Bossier does not, Denham Springs does have a handgun range. First trip at Denham, I had my handgun in a bag and they locked it at the Greeter's station. Every trip after that, wore it CCW, never stopped at the Greeter's station.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    It wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to find gun owners amongst the people. Just being a member of this forum or any other shooting/gun owning/collecting forum or putting your name on a list at any range that you shoot, etc. is enough to identify you as a gun owner. Recording license plates at gunshows, gun stores, gun ranges, etc. also. I am sure there are lots of other ways as well.

I don't wear a tinfoil hat, because it happens daily, but you can bet your *** that if you are a US Citizen, you are on many lists. If someone wants to find me, they can do so with the slightest bit of common sense.

Top Bottom