FYI.....Freakin Scumbags !!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jussaddwata

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Prairieville
    was casing our nieghborhood in prairieville yesterday evening...they are up to thier same ol **** again...door to door sales for carpet cleaning, they stopped a number of houses with no sucess of getting inside...they are driving a green 4 door chevy surban mid to late 90's with blinged out wheels. The wheels and tires appeared to be worth more than the vehicle. Yes they knocked at my door but i didn't answer it, little did they know what was wating on the other side had they try to enter it. let your families know about this...we are on high alert around our house.

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    There is a champagne Cadillac that canvases south Sherwood forest, they were using lawn service as a guise, but last I heard they stopped knocking on doors and just started looking and seeing what they could grab. I know they have been in the custody of BRPD, but they still keep coming around. The time I caught them in my Driveway I should have never moved my truck, they will never forget me though...

jussaddwata

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Prairieville
    That's the first thing I thought of but I couldn't get the plate number. After a faint knock and then nothing I seen movement away from my back door.....so stepped in the next room to see if they were up to something...I heard the car door close, by the time I got to the door and stepped outside the were headed down the road just that quick.....the area is off of hwy 44 near Delaunes Do It Center....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom