G18

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Got to do some shooting with mine yesterday . I've shot it once before , with the buttstock on , this time I just shot offhand . It was amazing . It does flip up pretty fast , so coming off the trigger at the right time is critical . What I was doing was busting the glass out of a couple vehicles before hitting them with H.E. , [safety thing ,don't want an glass flying .....:cool: ] So I got to really cut loose :) Bursts where holding pretty tight , it really surprised me how well I did with it . How much fun it was came as absolutely no surprise :D For those attending , I will have it at my Birthday Bash . btw , it's just a Glock with a lever out the back , but I can put a pic up Monday . Will

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I have seen a non G18 Glock malfunction and shoot several rounds with one trigger pull.
    Of course, it was then diagnosed and repaired so it would only shoot one round at a time as designed.
    It was fun to diagnose before finding the problem part. :)

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    I'm not going to throw it on the table as a party favor , but yeah , I'll let guy's run a mag through it . It's a fun little toy :)

with the stock I hope :run: :mamoru: I don't know the rof a glock 18 has but it felt higher then a m-11 in a smaller package. I have seen a pretty cool kit for class 2s to make an SF auto sear that replaces the rear plate on a glock. I guess someone had to come up with it because Glock is soup nazi with the 18s

southerner985

sheepdog
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Norco
    really looking forward the Bday bash took off of work getting my new sig 556 prepped and my ammo stocked up! hopeing to meet some great people, shoot some awesome guns and maby expand my firearms knowlage HAHAHA! really i can't wait. see yall there!!!

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    really looking forward the Bday bash took off of work getting my new sig 556 prepped and my ammo stocked up! hopeing to meet some great people, shoot some awesome guns and maby expand my firearms knowlage HAHAHA! really i can't wait. see yall there!!!

Damn skippy :) Guy's , if you're looking at making my birthday party , please , find the b-Bash thread , follow the link and directions on my O.P. . There's no charge and you're not going on any mailing list , we just need to know who's going to be there .

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Damn skippy :) Guy's , if you're looking at making my birthday party , please , find the b-Bash thread , follow the link and directions on my O.P. . There's no charge and you're not going on any mailing list , we just need to know who's going to be there .

If your gonna be mailing out Red Jacket coupons feel free to put me on any mailing list :x::bigok:

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    with the stock I hope :run: :mamoru: I don't know the rof a glock 18 has but it felt higher then a m-11 in a smaller package. I have seen a pretty cool kit for class 2s to make an SF auto sear that replaces the rear plate on a glock. I guess someone had to come up with it because Glock is soup nazi with the 18s

**** the stock . I tried it with some 147 grn rnds yesterday . slowed it down to sanity level's , very cool :)

Top Bottom