G35 accessories.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouDeputy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Plaquemine, La
    Ok, after shooting Wednesday night with my new G35 I have come to the decision to shoot in the Limited category. I have found the Magazine well that I think will work well for me, but I am having trouble finding the 4 rd extension for my magazines. Also, would it be best for me to just buy a new trigger (looking at the 3.5 lb trigger) or just get a good polish job on the factory 4.5 lb. I am also currently debating on whether or not to change out my sights. I cant decide if I want to keep the factory sight, or go with the XS combat sight or a good set of night sights. Are there any other sights that would work well in this as well that I dont know about? I also have a Blade-Tech DOH drop holster and two double magazine pouches on order from blade tech. Any thoughts or suggestions will be much appreciated.

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    The Arrendondo mags are the hotness for G35.

XS Sights are good sights. You'll either love them or hate them. The Warren Tactical/Sevigny sights are nice and are what i "run" on my glocks (competition and defensive) and purchased them from mle-shootingsports.com

As far as triggers, glockworx and vanek are the go-to for Glocks. I have no experience with the latter but if you call Glockworks and talk to Ray and tell him I sent you, he might treat you good. He will treat you right regardless. (P.S., Glockworx sells the Arrendondo mag extensions and their own magwell, too).

Bladetech DOH is probably the most popular production holster. If you want to stay with a "carry type" holster, I used a blade tech but much prefer my current Ready Tactical. The shelf (where it offsets) is lower and was easier for me to draw from. Most people use CRSpeed Versi mag pouches and CRSpeed belt so you can "gear up" alot easier. I purchased both of the latter from gmshooter (James Louque) who's a sponsor here and a good guy to boot.

BayouDeputy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Plaquemine, La
    Cool Spanky. Thnx for the info. I just looked at the Glockworx website, and like what I see. I will be giving him a call when I get the money to set my glock up. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jerry1090
    Top Bottom