Gang leaders tell membership to paint gun barrels orange so cops will not shoot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    http://www.callthecops.net/gang-leaders-tell-membership-paint-gun-barrels-orange-cops-will-shoot/
    The dialogue is funny.
    Orange-Gun_Gang-225x300.jpg

Last edited:

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Well...if the Boyz in the La gangs shoot as crappy as these jackasses in New Orleans....then the cops will be just fine IMO. I say this because in most of the recent New Orleans shootings...Like the Mothers Day parade....The two shooters hit everyone in the crowd but the person they were aiming for.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    One of the funniest (and most difficult) quotes I've ever read on the Internet.

*Yo’ Dawg, the pigs be shooting people for no reason. Kidz gots toy guns just playin in some empty lot. Next thing ya know the popo blast them. Mannn we about to level this playing filed here. My boy Al Sharpton, he be coming down hard on the cops, tell them to identify if a gun is real or not befor they be blast’n away n’ all. So with the pigs on a leash, my boyz get to live to see another day. 5-0 be seeing them orange tips, they be all like, think’n toy gun…we going to save some homies lives in the hood doing this*

louis488

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    New Orleans

*Yo’ Dawg, the pigs be shooting people for no reason. Kidz gots toy guns just playin in some empty lot. Next thing ya know the popo blast them. Mannn we about to level this playing filed here. My boy Al Sharpton, he be coming down hard on the cops, tell them to identify if a gun is real or not befor they be blast’n away n’ all. So with the pigs on a leash, my boyz get to live to see another day. 5-0 be seeing them orange tips, they be all like, think’n toy gun…we going to save some homies lives in the hood doing this*
    So according to this fine upstanding gentleman the police just go around shooting people for no reason at all even kids with toy guns so if we paint our guns to look like toy guns the police will not shoot at us ? My head hurts now

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    So according to this fine upstanding gentleman the police just go around shooting people for no reason at all even kids with toy guns so if we paint our guns to look like toy guns the police will not shoot at us ? My head hurts now

Well...it goes without saying...but I'll say it anyway. "Mr Yo Dawg" ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Well...if the Boyz in the La gangs shoot as crappy as these jackasses in New Orleans....then the cops will be just fine IMO. I say this because in most of the recent New Orleans shootings...Like the Mothers Day parade....The two shooters hit everyone in the crowd but the person they were aiming for.

Wait....the NYPD was here on Mothers' Day?!

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge

That's definitely a white guy trying to sound like an inner city thug. #fail

mr. frog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Vi-Lou
    in the early 90s, the trend in california was to paint guns neon green or orange to look like those family dollar water guns. cops kindof reckoned "what the hell is a grown man doing with a water gun"... anyway it didn't go over well at that time. guess nowadays that would be profiling? i'm not prejudice against the color of anyone's barrel.

Top Bottom