Gator Classic 2011 T-Shirt Orders - Official Thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bsdubois00

Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Hmm - just curious - wouldnt you think it would be better for people to see what they are getting first? I know talking with other ppl they are tired of getting match shirts that look like junk (not saying this is the case) but some are prolly hesitant to purchase w/o making sure its something they would actually wear.

Guess ill just see what the finished product is and if there are extras maybe snag one

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Hmm - just curious - wouldnt you think it would be better for people to see what they are getting first? I know talking with other ppl they are tired of getting match shirts that look like junk (not saying this is the case) but some are prolly hesitant to purchase w/o making sure its something they would actually wear.

Guess ill just see what the finished product is and if there are extras maybe snag one

Most people do want to see. I'll give you an idea.
    Pictures of previous shirts are here -
    http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/s...hirts-Pictures
    http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/s...-taking-orders!

Our shirts aren't the normal shooting shirts. We actually take time and effort in our products.

Thanks

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Guys....as of right now we do not have enough orders for Gator Classic shirts and Jeremy seriously doesn't want me to get them. For the past two years we have done these shirts. Those who order it, love it b/c it's not something they see all the time but we always lose a ton of money on these shirts.
    I have 20 orders and need a minimum 72 to place order. If you know anyone that would like a shirt for Gator Classic and has not pre-order now would be a good time or we will not have shirts at all......I'm sorry.

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    5rgor06xq5aeagcsda.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom