Gator Classic Countdown !!!!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ScottW

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Heading south this morning to be on the range to start shooting with the other RO's after lunch. Come by Stage 1 and visit with Denise Fox and I this weekend. Just back from RO'ing at Nationals, can't wait to see all my shooting buds again at Gator 2010. Good Luck! May God make you all swift and accurate. Dr. KidScot "I'm not a Professional, but I'll take a look!"

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Six stages complete for the ROs by this afternoon, six more for tomorrow. Weather is nice, range is dry. Who could ask for more...well, maybe a do-over for Stage 9, if you're offering :D

See the rest of you guys Saturday and Sunday on Stage 6.

FreedomGunworks

"Fearless"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Camilla, GA
    We made it into Thibodaux and are settling into our hotel room. Plan to come out to the range in the morning to display some guns we're working on and some long range rifles, suppressors, and night vision. Look us up if you want to see any of the gear we use.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    We made it into Thibodaux and are settling into our hotel room. Plan to come out to the range in the morning to display some guns we're working on and some long range rifles, suppressors, and night vision. Look us up if you want to see any of the gear we use.

See ya in then morning Bobby.

FreedomGunworks

"Fearless"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Camilla, GA
    I brought a nice Trojan .40 with me. Had to wait on UPS to get to the shop this morning with it, then I replaced the front sight, did a 1.75# trigger on it, and fitted an ambi safety in about an hour. It's going to make a very nice gift for somebody. Who? I'm not telling!

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    AW Bobby, All I asked for was some powder....

You brought me a gun! I knew you were a good guy but I had no idea you were THAT good.

Top Bottom