Gay Bar @ Ground Zero mosque?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    GENIUS!

Comedian Greg Gutfled had the following commentary on his show "Red Eye" last night...

So, the Muslim investors championing the construction of the new mosque near Ground Zero claim it's all about strengthening the relationship between the Muslim and non-Muslim world.

As an American, I believe they have every right to build the mosque - after all, if they buy the land and they follow the law - who can stop them?

Which is, why, in the spirit of outreach, I've decided to do the same thing.

I'm announcing tonight, that I am planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men. To best express my sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space.

This is not a joke. I've already spoken to a number of investors, who have pledged their support in this bipartisan bid for understanding and tolerance.

As you know, the Muslim faith doesn't look kindly upon homosexuality, which is why I'm building this bar. It is an effort to break down barriers and reduce deadly homophobia in the Islamic world.

The goal, however, is not simply to open a typical gay bar, but one friendly to men of Islamic faith. An entire floor, for example, will feature non-alcoholic drinks, since booze is forbidden by the faith. The bar will be open all day and night, to accommodate men who would rather keep their sexuality under wraps - but still want to dance.

Bottom line: I hope that the mosque owners will be as open to the bar, as I am to the new mosque. After all, the belief driving them to open up their center near Ground Zero, is no different than mine.

My place, however, will have better music.

Some proposed names...

*The Queer'an
    *Gaybraham's
    *Mohammie's Retreat
    *The 72nd virgin
    *Jihad Me at Hello
    *The Gay Allahs
    *Allahu Gaybar
    *The Sphinx-ter
    *Queer Eye for the Jihad Guy
    *The Homo Side Bomber
    *Jihad's and Rods
    *Weapons of Ass Destruction
    *Allahs in Wonderland
    *Midnight at the Oasis
    *Mecca inn & out
    *SCUD Marks
    *Khomeini Men, Kholittle Time
    *Mo's Hole
    *Allah Akbar and Grill
    *Osama bin Dover

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I got this is an e-mail yesterday. I don't know how true this is, but I like the idea.

We NEED to brush the dust off the history books and follow the brilliant lead of General "Black Jack" Pershing! Look up how he handled Islamic radicals in the Philippines!

I think we need SEVERAL pigs to show up inside that NYC building !!!

PEOPLE IN MICHIGAN and NEW YORK NEED TO TAKE A LESSON FROM THE SPANIARDS! (AND - General "Black Jack" Pershing)

In Spain, at Seville some local people found a way to stop the construction of another mosque in their town.

They buried a pig on the site, making sure this would be known by the local press.

The Islamic rules forbid the erecting of a Mosque on "pig soiled ground", so they had to cancel the project.

g4ssib8jxy7ww5mizd0x.jpg

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I got this is an e-mail yesterday. I don't know how true this is, but I like the idea.

We NEED to brush the dust off the history books and follow the brilliant lead of General "Black Jack" Pershing! Look up how he handled Islamic radicals in the Philippines!

I think we need SEVERAL pigs to show up inside that NYC building !!!

PEOPLE IN MICHIGAN and NEW YORK NEED TO TAKE A LESSON FROM THE SPANIARDS! (AND - General "Black Jack" Pershing)

In Spain, at Seville some local people found a way to stop the construction of another mosque in their town.

They buried a pig on the site, making sure this would be known by the local press.

The Islamic rules forbid the erecting of a Mosque on "pig soiled ground", so they had to cancel the project.

g4ssib8jxy7ww5mizd0x.jpg

Sounds like we need to burry some Louisiana Wild Hogs, :D

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville

I totally agree but the social progressives that have hijacked our government, education system, and ACLU would strongly disagree. :rolleyes: I wonder what would happen if Mosques in the US were splattered with pigs blood and entrals were strewn throughout the building on a regular basis. Then the Islamic community were told to cut out the terrorist crap or it will continue until they do. I wonder if the "main stream" non radicals would tolerate the radicals in their midst? Food for thought.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    I wonder what would happen if Mosques in the US were splattered with pigs blood and entrals were strewn throughout the building on a regular basis.

Our government would prosecute them for a hate crime. Geraldo would do a 5 part series on the misunderstood Muslims.

Canada is looking better and better each day

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    I dont think it would work. WHile the Muslim faith may officially look down on Homosexuality, From what I understand from freinds that have been overseas in the military and the oilfield, homosexuality is common, in fact some have said more common than in America, in the Middle East. The slogan goes, "Women are for Children, Men are for Pleasure". I dont have any personal experiences with this, but have heard it from several different people over the years.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Middle East. The slogan goes, "Women are for Children, Men are for Pleasure". .

That is actually correct, I worked in Saudi for 2 hitches.

We had a problem on the rig with a new roustabout on board, 2 guys that were older with higher rank were almost fist fighting to "claim" the new guy, with the new guy agreeing to being able to have enough for both.

Now tell me how you do a report on that being a safety man??????????????

:rofl:

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    That is actually correct, I worked in Saudi for 2 hitches.

We had a problem on the rig with a new roustabout on board, 2 guys that were older with higher rank were almost fist fighting to "claim" the new guy, with the new guy agreeing to being able to have enough for both.

Now tell me how you do a report on that being a safety man??????????????

:rofl:

Yeah, I just dont get it. Its unclean to eat ribs or a hot dog but you can root around in another mans poop shoot and thats ok.

Top Bottom