Gay clubbing!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Females in this area usually present in several configurations. Pick any of the 3 (or more, but NOT less) below, and you will have a common configuration. Sadly, you cannot just pick 2. There has to be 3 or more of these options present. It's far more trouble to me than its worth to worry with them.

Obese
    Lesbian
    Dumb as a brick
    Smart
    Attractive
    Conceited
    Kids
    Husband
    STD +

I'll take Attractive, Conceited and Dumb as a Brick...in fact I usually do.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Females in this area usually present in several configurations. Pick any of the 3 (or more, but NOT less) below, and you will have a common configuration. Sadly, you cannot just pick 2. There has to be 3 or more of these options present. It's far more trouble to me than its worth to worry with them.

Obese
    Lesbian
    Dumb as a brick
    Smart
    Attractive
    Conceited
    Kids
    Husband
    STD +

Sorry to tell you, I did however turn a 10 year road trip into a research mission. After traveling the lower 48 and Canada, one truck stop at a time...I made just a FEW bars. Bar flys are bar flys all over.

O...and easy on the diesel dykes, they are lots of fun and good fighters. Lots are wicked bad with a cheater pipe too.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville

Obese
    Lesbian
    Dumb as a brick
    Smart
    Attractive
    Conceited
    Kids
    Husband
    STD +

That's a good one!

Mine is far simpler: Pick two.
    Sanity
    Looks
    Intelligence

King of D Open
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Vieux Carre

Obese
    Lesbian
    Dumb as a brick
    Smart
    Attractive
    Conceited
    Kids
    Husband
    STD +

Hey Cat,

Two good friends of mine, who are gay will be opening a high end coffee house in Alexandria. They can be described from JWG223's list: One is Lesbian, Smart, Attractive, Kids, ex-Husband; the second is Lesbian, Smart and Attractive.

They'll have good coffee and good food.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I'll take Attractive, Conceited and Dumb as a Brick...in fact I usually do.

I just can't put up with it. I don't have the patience or desperation to treat some chic like a queen just because of her fake tan and saline. I just can't pretend to like her, or her friends, or be duped into paying for anything for her just to get a piece of what very likely has a disease.

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Sorry to tell you, I did however turn a 10 year road trip into a research mission. After traveling the lower 48 and Canada, one truck stop at a time...I made just a FEW bars. Bar flys are bar flys all over.

O...and easy on the diesel dykes, they are lots of fun and good fighters. Lots are wicked bad with a cheater pipe too.

I agree on bar flys. I meant every girl I have met here, though, so far. Admittedly, I avoid people now, but when I was in college I wasn't QUITE as reclusive as I am now.

I have a special place in my heart for the diesel dyke type, though. My last encounter with one (co-worker) was at a New Year's party. I usually just schedule myself to work through Christmas time now, but at this point, I was just going to relax at my apartment and veg out. Maybe get hammered. Anyway, she invited me over because she knew I wasn't doing anything and thought that was odd for whatever reason. Her girlfriend was a bartender, and made some damn good drinks, and they never stopped coming. By the time the night was over, I couldn't feel my teeth, I had argued about Obama with a Black co-worker, and I had broke-danced (however you say it) all over her wonderful wooden floor to great applause.

Anyway, that's the last run-in I had with one. Wasn't bad!

Last edited:

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    I just can't put up with it. I don't have the patience or desperation to treat some chic like a queen just because of her fake tan and saline. I just can't pretend to like her, or her friends, or be duped into paying for anything for her just to get a piece of what very likely has a disease.

I totally agree but you make do with what's available and if I give up "coceited" or "dumb as a brick" I'll have to accept "STD" or "husband" so it's the lesser of two evils thing.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs

I totally agree but you make do with what's available and if I give up "coceited" or "dumb as a brick" I'll have to accept "STD" or "husband" so it's the lesser of two evils thing.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

I don't respect marriage, but I do respect the DECISION to marry, if that makes sense? I have a lot of married women want to hook up with me (Actually, thats 99% of the women who want me--married--and part of why I DON'T want to marry. All these star-struck puppies walking around smiling while their wives are giving me googly eyes makes me sick, and I don't ever want to be that guy.) I refuse because I just don't think it's right. I have my own set of morals, and that's against 'em. Atheist or not.

I would rather make do being celibate than to deal with the women I have met, to date, in this place. So that's my choice. Happy with nothing > Pissed off at whatever else.

Last edited:

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    I don't respect marriage, but I do respect the DECISION to marry, if that makes sense? I have a lot of married women want to hook up with me (Actually, thats 99% of the women who want me--married--and part of why I DON'T want to marry. All these star-struck puppies walking around smiling while their wives are giving me googly eyes makes me sick, and I don't ever want to be that guy.) I refuse because I just don't think it's right. I have my own set of morals, and that's against 'em. Atheist or not.

I would rather make do being celibate than to deal with the women I have met, to date, in this place. So that's my choice. Happy with nothing > Pissed off at whatever else.

The Buddhist have it figure out, there is a universal law of "impermanence" that can't be denied. That is that all things in the world are in a constant state of change. In other words the person that you married is not the same person 15 years later and neither are you. This is why marriage fails. Buddhists aren't against marriage and like you they respect the decision to marry. They are against all the pressure western society puts itself under over the whole "must be married and stay married forever" thing. Happiness is all that's important in their world and when a marriage is no longer successful it then becomes time to peacefully move on with your life.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Your first paragraph has me so confused!! Is he gay, is he not??? I am lost!!! LOL

OTOH, am I gay for clicking on this thread?? :confused:

OTOH, am I gay for clicking on this thread?? :confused:

Hummm...... After reading the thread title, I was thinking more along the lines of baby harp seals and Louisiville Sluggers and wondering wtf?[/QUOTE]

Definitely not gay, I thought the same thing. I was looking for a video of a bunch of hicks clubbing the hell out of some gay guy.

cheese

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I actually have a bunch of lesbian friends, most of them made through martial arts. If you really want a fun time, go to a "Gentleman's Club" with a bunch of lesbians. :D

Top Bottom