Geaux Shootin Range posting rates 9/26 with Discounted "Early Bird" offer

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    We are looking forward to getting the range built and in operation. On Monday 9/26, we will post the range membership rates on our website. We will also post the details for our "Early Bird" Membership. Those who missed out on the Founding Member option earlier in the year will want to take advantage of the "Early Bird" offer. The first 100 will be the cheapest!

If you are on our range information and membership distribution listing, you will get the information the afternoon before it is posted! Send us your email address from our website ( www.geauxshootin.com ) to get on the list. You can join Geaux Shootin on Facebook as well.

Thanks for all the support

geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    I thought the same. I could not find an adress:eek3:......if it is somewhere it is hard to find IMHO. Maybe put it on each page:dunno: I do know I will go there!!!
    I could give you an address all day long, but until the trees are pushed down and the facility built, it would not do you much good to drive to the address. I will gladly push the address at the right time.
    38538 Duplessis Rd Gonzales, LA 70737

Top Bottom