Gen 2 PMAGS (Windowed)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fracture_U

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    At around 3 am CST (I am in Brazil at the moment) I noticed a email from Primary Arms saying PMAGS were in stock. As I had just woke up, all I saw was $15.15 ea. Limit 2. I grabbed 2 and checked out.

Order Details:
    Code Item Qty Price Grand Total
    MAG570-BLK Magpul PMAG 30 AR/M4 Window GEN M2 MOE (Black) Limit 2 Per Household 2 $15.15 $30.30

Subtotal: $30.30
    Tax: $0.00
    Shipping Cost: $6.70
    Grand Total: $37.00

What I did not notice until after check out was the word "Window". Is that a good deal? I do not have any Gen M2's.

jchebert1979

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    Thanks for the head's up they are sold out now. That is retail and in this market it is an excellent price. "Window" means that there is a window in the side for you to see the rounds inside the magazine.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Thanks for the head's up they are sold out now. That is retail and in this market it is an excellent price. "Window" means that there is a window in the side for you to see the rounds inside the magazine.
    And typically the window means another $3-5 (iirc) on the price tag in normal economy times. Being Gen 2 though, they're cheaper.

Fracture_U

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I knew about the window, but never paid any mind to them as lately, I have just been looking for something below 20.00. I still do not have near as many as I would like. If I can get this deal 3 more times I will be ok.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Fracture, which version of windows are you running? If you're not running windows 8 those mags won't be compatible. You'll only crash your computer. Sorry. Just change the shipping address to mine...

Fracture_U

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Fracture, which version of windows are you running? If you're not running windows 8 those mags won't be compatible. You'll only crash your computer. Sorry. Just change the shipping address to mine...

No worries... I look at Windows 3, 98, 2000, XP, 7, etc. similar to how I look at some forms of current American governing bodies who have a president with the initials B.A. - I stay as far away from them as possible. I am a Mag, uh... Mac user - unless I am at work, then I have no choice.
    Either way, I will assume they will fit inside a Mega lower just as well, if not better than the Mako mags or the Non-Window G2 mags I have. I will, however, keep that in mind if for some reason they do not fit.

BTW Camper... do you ever go to Cajun Palms?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom