General’s Graduation Speech Sparks Riot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Umm...that "article" is written in jest.

I'm sure most people will realize that, but just in case...it's a joke people. I know some people like to just read headlines. :mamoru:

Last edited:

Just A Number

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2010
    Duffleblog is the military version of the Onion but it is very disturbing to look at the comments and realize that some people think it reports real news. :doh:

22lr

The Lost Hoosier
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Bossier City
    Duffleblog is the military version of the Onion but it is very disturbing to look at the comments and realize that some people think it reports real news. :doh:

:mad:

Sir you just made the most epic mistake of all duffleblog commentors. The Duffleblog is not the military version of the Onion, the Onion is the civilian version of the duffleblog. Please read the attached news release on this important subject.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/05/needs-photo-duffel-blog-writers-launch-surprise-air-assault-on-onion-news-network/

Carry on!

:rofl:

Just A Number

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2010
    Base falsehood Sir! I cite the Order of Precedence and rest my case. Onion preceded Duffleblog ergo it is prior. However, I do concede that the Onion is mostly ridiculous tripe whereas the Duffleblog touches on serious issues of the day with a clarity and honesty that can't be matched. :thumbsup:

22lr

The Lost Hoosier
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Bossier City
    Base falsehood Sir! I cite the Order of Precedence and rest my case. Onion preceded Duffleblog ergo it is prior. However, I do concede that the Onion is mostly ridiculous tripe whereas the Duffleblog touches on serious issues of the day with a clarity and honesty that can't be matched. :thumbsup:

This is the military sir, we do not recognize logical thought patterns when it comes to orders of precedence in regards to blogs/satire news sources.

Top Bottom