General Lee is up next...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    That is so fricken messed up I dont know what else to say! I know it is too late now and the damage has been done but, I hope the "good folks" of the area remember all this bs come the next election cycle for the area.

iwhodat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    River Ridge, Louisiana
    I hope Robert E. Lee's ghost haunts Mitch's dreams and makes him miserable for the rest of his p.o.s. life. Maybe they should put a statue of Bruce Lee up there so they can still call it Lee Circle

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I hope Robert E. Lee's ghost haunts Mitch's dreams and makes him miserable for the rest of his p.o.s. life. Maybe they should put a statue of Bruce Lee up there so they can still call it Lee Circle

I was just thinking I hope this all haunts him at night when he tires to sleep. Or he sneaks in there where they have them stored and one falls on him.

tuan

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    New Orleans
    Riding past Lee circle on my float during Mardi Gras, it was a sea of people who were mostly African Americans, none of which seemed upset or even noticed the statue. Funny how it's all of a sudden offensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    is it just me, have I been under a rock, I mean I have been know about this for a couple months or so, but how did this get decided so fast and action take place so fast.... they wont even fix potholes in roads where people have died because of getting in a wreck over them, or put up traffic lights where there are known accidents for years... and this is like it was passed in the dead of night... And executed FAST... this is bs... and we are helpless

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    I've heard a few possible reason why Mitch is doing this, most likely I think is he wants to make a run for president and he's trying to get more support from the left. If he does run I hope he spends his fortune and gets an overwhelming NO vote from America and is left begging on the side of the road for money. Plenty more to say but I'm still new and admins may not allow it so I'll stop there.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    heck last time I was around there I think it was a motel with all the people sleeping at the foot of it and around the square
    Riding past Lee circle on my float during Mardi Gras, it was a sea of people who were mostly African Americans, none of which seemed upset or even noticed the statue. Funny how it's all of a sudden offensive.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I've heard a few possible reason why Mitch is doing this, most likely I think is he wants to make a run for president and he's trying to get more support from the left. If he does run I hope he spends his fortune and gets an overwhelming NO vote from America and is left begging on the side of the road for money. Plenty more to say but I'm still new and admins may not allow it so I'll stop there.

If he caught fire I wouldnt relieve myself on him to put the fire out! :mad:
    Same goes for his sister that got her rear end "unelected" the last election!

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Wouldn't it be great if the statue fell on the protesters? Lee's final revenge. Way to unite the city Mitch!

And about the two guys who were arrested for defacing a monument. Which one did they deface? PGT was gone when they spray painted it. This should be good when it gets to court.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom