Getting my Equipment ready for USPSA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkipperE67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Madisonville, La
    Hi everyone I am trying to get my Equipment ready for USPSA match. I was wandering if the Drop/Offset Tek-Lok atachment from BladTech for use on my holster would be Legal or not ?
    Thanks
    SkipperE67

Springfield XD45
    Glock 32
    Walther P99
    Ruger LC9
    Ruger SR9
    S&W 637
    Taurus 24/7 DS 45

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Just be sure that there's no more than 2" of free space between the top, inner most side of your belt and the parallel portion of the gun.

It's very hard to cross that threshold, but there are some belts and some body types that make it possible.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    I don't think anyone is going to get a ruler out, especially for a new guy. Hell my first time out I had a tactical thigh rig (all I had and was still in the army at the time) they let me play anyway :). Just make sure you bring enough mags and everybody is so nice they'll guide you through the day no problems.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    I don't think anyone is going to get a ruler out, especially for a new guy. Hell my first time out I had a tactical thigh rig (all I had and was still in the army at the time) they let me play anyway :). Just make sure you bring enough mags and everybody is so nice they'll guide you through the day no problems.

They will at a Major match, and if he's starting from scratch, why not actually obey the rule? Might save some money in the long run-- and some head/heart ache.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom