Gimmicked Posey Straitjacket Size Small

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    This is a special Posey Straitjacket in size small. It has been customized by Mark Cannon with roller buckles (instead of the standard friction buckles) to get someone into it faster and easier. It also has been specially gimmicked to allow you to escape if you know the secret. If you don't know the secret there is no way you are getting out of it. Don't ask what the secret is. I'm not telling unless you buy it.

As a conversation piece, this is the same brand of jacket Hannibal wore in Silence of the Lambs and is the standard jacket used in medical institutions around the world.

Asking $250.

Feel free to ask questions or just comment. Pictures are of the actual jacket except for the Hannibal picture, obviously. Note the tell tale colored ring around the neck which denotes size.

http://www.cannonsgreatescapes.com/ShoppingCart/gimmicked_posey_roller_buckle_SJ_purchase.html

3539082631_fbd9bdb162.jpg

3539085225_3f8867d5ba.jpg

3539085923_0f40183ddc.jpg

silence-of-the-lambs.jpg

BobKaro

Yellow Boxes? Sweet!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Youngsville, LA
    Question...

Why would you show your girlfriend the creepy small chick sized straightjacket?

EDIT: I just realized them finding it on their own could be worse...

Last edited:

Tainted Cupcake

Eat This.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Oh how I wish I had 250 bones to spare! As a creepy small sized chick who's also bat **** crazy, I so need that in my life!!!
    Hmmm...I wonder what's worse, the fact that I really want it or that *this* thread is the one to finally coax me out of months of lurking! :eek5:

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Oh how I wish I had 250 bones to spare! As a creepy small sized chick who's also bat **** crazy, I so need that in my life!!!
    Hmmm...I wonder what's worse, the fact that I really want it or that *this* thread is the one to finally coax me out of months of lurking! :eek5:

Sounds like we need to negotiate a deal over drinks. Is tonight soon enough?

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville

your going to fit in just fine

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    It's very nice, but your straitjacket might be nice for the budget conscious gimp keeper. Alternatively, a ball gag, some mill spec para cord, and your jacket would make a nice starter rig for someone who's iffy about the finical commitment necessary to maintain and imprison a gimp in the home.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana

holy crap, are you single!? :bigok:

I might chip in to help you get it... lol

Tainted Cupcake

Eat This.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Wow, I don't know if I should be flattered or frightened! But seriously, thanks for the warm welcome.
    As far as posting in the new member intro forum, I'm not big on formal introductions. How about "Hi. I'm new here. I have guns." :D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dusty84
    Top Bottom