Giraud Trimmer: Get one!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoMallard

'03 guru
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    DeRidder, LA
    I was fortunate enough to win a Giraud case trimmer at the Palo Alto regional this weekend and must say that it is the best thing since sliced bread. Well engineered and thought out, and makes quick work of a pile of brass. This is perfect for those of us who reload a lot of rounds for 3 gun, High power, or general high volume shooting. Doug Giraud's engineering is well thought out and his service is impeccable. Check it out at http://www.giraudtool.com.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    What a door prize!

I struggled over the decision to buy one. Once I got it, there was no more struggle. Not to mention Doug is a great person to deal with, and his machine is a work of art.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    What MoMallard didn't say is that he has been struggling over the decision to buy one for a while. He was pushed over the edge last week trimming cases with a hand trimmer in preparation for the regional. He ordered one from Doug on Thursday before he left for the regional. He canceled his order about a half second after accepting the prize.

If you load bottle-necked cartridges in volume, you really need one. They make such quick work of a pile of brass that it is unbelievable.

Top Bottom