girlfriend on birth control?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    DON'T TRUST IT! At least for this month. ;)

Pfizer recalled 1 million packs due to a packaging error which could lead to accidental pregnancy.

Just a warning. I wouldn't wanna see a baby boomer WTF THAT SORRY COW LIED! run of posts next month. :)

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    From the article

...The problem affects 14 lots of Lo/Ovral-28 tablets and 14 lots of generic Norgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol tablets. Both products are manufactured by Pfizer and marketed in the U.S. by Akrimax Rx Products under the Akrimax Pharmaceuticals brand.

dyslexiateechur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    :rofl: How many do you have? I have 3 and the 2 unplanned ones were birth control failures. I started using NFP years ago and haven't had that issue since.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla

Now I'm on my husband's travel ban list. Every time I was in the mountains for longer than a day. Either there or immediately after we got home. The last time we had been trying for several months. I was researching Chinese adoption and the GYN was offering first level fertility drugs. Three weeks later, and a flying trip through Yellowstone I'm back in her office with our son. :)

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    :rofl: How many do you have? I have 3 and the 2 unplanned ones were birth control failures. I started using NFP years ago and haven't had that issue since.

We had three. The first one was a big surprise. I skipped several months and thought, heck I had been doing that for a year and I'm on birth control, I'm not pregnant. There's no way! My husband kept telling me I was pregnant. Finally he caught me with my lips wrapped around a beer bottle (I drank very very seldom at that point) and snatched it away. I scoffed. He was out of his head but I wasn't going to get a beer until I proved it to him. So I went to the doctor...

Yeah. I was 10 weeks gone.

dyslexiateechur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Hmmm I wonder why that is??? I may have to keep that in mind in the future should I ever want to try for another one!

4sooth

enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Had a buddy who had a kid, got a vasectomy, had a kid--had the vasectomy revised, had another kid--wife had tubal ligation, had another kid--wife had bi-lateral tubal coag--vasectomy revised again!! So far so good--that was twenty years ago--no more kids!!

headshot

Mentally Hilarious
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gonzales LA
    Had a buddy who had a kid, got a vasectomy, had a kid--had the vasectomy revised, had another kid--wife had tubal ligation, had another kid--wife had bi-lateral tubal coag--vasectomy revised again!! So far so good--that was twenty years ago--no more kids!!

Did he have his sperm tested after the vasectomy? That's freaking scary!! I never had mine tested after I "unloaded" mine, but have been good to go for 5 yrs.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    DON'T TRUST IT! At least for this month. ;)

Pfizer recalled 1 million packs due to a packaging error which could lead to accidental pregnancy.

Just a warning. I wouldn't wanna see a baby boomer WTF THAT SORRY COW LIED! run of posts next month. :)

Most of the girls I know who had a child did so while on the pill, and they say they took it on time, same time each day, etc. Since I am not involved in any way with the problem, they have no reason to lie to me about it. I have since decided that the pill is Russian Roulette. Pick a supplementary method to accompany it.

Then there are the baby-hungry women who just flat out lie about being on the pill.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    We don't use birth control. The only thing we do to protect from pregnacy is when things get heated I just stop for a second and hold a picture of Chuck Norris in front of my balls. That pretty much kills my sperm which makes things safe for a few hours. It's cheap and effective.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom