girlfriend on birth control?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • todbnla

Spendasauris
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Picayune, MS
    Its not JUST the pill....My buddy that lives in yuppieville (aka Madisonville @ $400k & up subd) who has been married 15 years and has two kids ages 7 & 10 is walking on nails now due to "equipment failure" from some weekend frolic w/his bride. We have spoke about this for almost 2yrs and the reason he keeps telling me he hasn't been snipped yet is, well, hes scared, how f'ing scared you think he is now!

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Its not JUST the pill....My buddy that lives in yuppieville (aka Madisonville @ $400k & up subd) who has been married 15 years and has two kids ages 7 & 10 is walking on nails now due to "equipment failure" from some weekend frolic w/his bride. We have spoke about this for almost 2yrs and the reason he keeps telling me he hasn't been snipped yet is, well, hes scared, how f'ing scared you think he is now!

The only think keeping me from it is the persistent rumors about increased risk of ED, etc. I keep hearing about it, but noone I KNOW who has had a vasectomy has any issues to report--but if they did, I don't know if they would share that, anyway.

todbnla

Spendasauris
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Picayune, MS
    The only think keeping me from it is the persistent rumors about increased risk of ED, etc. I keep hearing about it, but noone I KNOW who has had a vasectomy has any issues to report--but if they did, I don't know if they would share that, anyway.

Huh, my boss had it 2yrs ago after his last divorce, fast forward to 12/31/11 he remarried, I'll bet he is hammering the bottom out if it and he hasn't spoke of such ill's...fwiw, he's a young buck too

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Had a buddy who had a kid, got a vasectomy, had a kid--had the vasectomy revised, had another kid--wife had tubal ligation, had another kid--wife had bi-lateral tubal coag--vasectomy revised again!! So far so good--that was twenty years ago--no more kids!!

Did the kid look like the milk man?

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Huh, my boss had it 2yrs ago after his last divorce, fast forward to 12/31/11 he remarried, I'll bet he is hammering the bottom out if it and he hasn't spoke of such ill's...fwiw, he's a young buck too

I heard it from people who heard it from...

but man, when it's your piece you are talking about, even the dumbest little doubt/rumor is enough to make you want to further investigate.

headshot

Mentally Hilarious
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gonzales LA

Ive had no problems what so ever!! I feel like quagmayer from family guy

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    When in doubt, pull it out!
    I remember studying in University 101 (yes, that was the name of the class. They made all scholarship students attend it at LSUS when I went there) about the odds of success for the "pull-out" method. It wasn't very good, but practiced properly, it was a helluva lot better than I thought it would be, purely based on the numbers.

Supposedly it was good enough that the hebrew god killed a man for using it! Strong endorsement, there!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Supposedly it was good enough that the hebrew god killed a man for using it! Strong endorsement, there!

Hack Job much! Onan was killed for directly disobeying God's command of the responsibilities of a brother-n-law of those times.

He didn't just 'Pull-out' and then was killed instantly by God.

C'mon man!

as for the rest of this discussion I'll just have to stay away...

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Hack Job much! Onan was killed for directly disobeying God's command of the responsibilities of a brother-n-law of those times.

He didn't just 'Pull-out' and then was killed instantly by God.

C'mon man!

as for the rest of this discussion I'll just have to stay away...
    Genesis 8Then Judah said to Onan, “Lie with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to produce offspring for your brother.” 9But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he lay with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother. 10What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so he put him to death also.

What he did was wicked because he knew it would prevent a child from coming to be, and God agreed. No child came of it, either. Hence, it has the Big Man's seal of approval for an effective method of birth control. I made no hack-job of it.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    What he did was wicked because he knew it would prevent a child from coming to be, and God agreed. No child came of it, either. Hence, it has the Big Man's seal of approval for an effective method of birth control. I made no hack-job of it.

Ah, I missed your point, my bad.

bayoupirate

God of Thunder
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Raceland, Louisiana
    There is no such thing as "SAFE SEX". If you don't trust the other person with your life, you shouldn't be playing the game.

and

So God kills a guy for pulling out and you see that as a sign of approval?
    I think the message there was obey God or die.

Hey, just my 5 cents.

Top Bottom