SOLD: Glock 17 Gen 4 W/TLR1 ***SOLD***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midgetcatcher

Tactical Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I have a G17 G4 purchased a few years back. Hardly ever carried, more or less just went to the range and punched paper, then back on the night stand. I'd estimate round count around 1K FMJs, maybe, MAYBE 20 124gr+p's. Its in great shape, no finish wear that I can see, never had any issues with her. I have 2 holsters to go with it; the first is a Safariland concealment holster, accommodates the light, the second is a Blackhawk serpa paddle holster, non light bearing. I have the original box it came in, along with the back straps, this was before the beaver tails, just came with the two to make the grip bigger. I have six mags that go along with it, 5 are glock mags, one with a two round extension, and one mag is an aftermarket that I think I bought from midwayusa.com around when I bought the pistol.

Looking to trade for a 26-28 inch 12Gauge shotgun. Wood, synthetic, pump or semi, I don't have a real super preference, just no junk. Will consider other trades, although the 12G is really at the top of my list.

Thanks for looking, PM here or at andrew dot wo dot king at gmail dot com, FTF Baton Rouge

***Picture is not of my pistol, it is one I grabbed off of the net, I can send pictures on request.***TLR1_Glock.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom