Glock 22 with extra 9/.40/.357 bbls.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

buddy_fuentes

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Maurepas, LA (Diversion Canal)
    I have a Glock 22 that is first Generation. It has Heinie sights, 2.5# trigger, stock trigger, KKM .357 Sig barrel, Storm Lake 9 mm barrel, Wilson Combat .40 S&W barrel, the original .40 S&W barrel, two hi-cap mags and a ten round mag.

The pistol has digested several thousand 9 mm rounds, a few hundred forties throught each forty barrel and fifty or sixty .357 Sig rounds. I bought the Wilson Combat forty caliber barrel with the thought of shooting lead and I imagine I did, but not much. I have three other Glocks and I just don't shoot them. You can look at the barrels in the photos and see there is almost no wear marks on any of them.

I want $625 cash or Postal Money Order. I am willing to drive a short distance to meet a buyer or I will ship for the cost of shipping. I don't need any trades.

Thanks for looking Buddy

buddy_fuentes

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Maurepas, LA (Diversion Canal)
    Going strictly 1911, eh?

I have been a 1911 man most of my shooting life. Even though I have Glocks I just don't shoot them much. As a matter of fact I have a good many guns that aren't 1911's and I don't shoot them much either. This one will help finance a new pistol of some sort.:D

This one will make someone a good bug-out gun. Can shoot three different calibers and lead or jacketed bullets.

Buddy

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom