Glock 23 G4 Night Sights

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wjhachet

Infidel
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    LaPlace, LA
    Looking to get night sights for my G23 G4 and wanted to know what type should I get? I see Trijicon has the HD's just wondring if anyone has used these?

Thanks...

bronzdragon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Yardley, PA
    I do not have experience with Trijicon, however, I do have a G23C, I believe second generation that I bought back in 1996-97, that resides in my nightstand and takes quarterly trips to the range with me. I had the local dealer install Tru Dot night sights on it and have been very happy with their performance over the years. The rings/dots within them make a good sight picture while at the range and still glow very well for night purposes after about 13 years. If you're interested these are the ones I have in green...

http://www.brownells.com/1/1/2473-tru-dot-night-sights-glock-9mm-40-cal-fixed-green-orange-meprolight.html

cheers

~rc~

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I prefer the Ameriglo Operator which uses Trijicon inserts part #GL147 with green front and yellow rear.
    I installed a new 2011 set on a new G23 yesterday and have another set available if you are interested.

Top Bottom