SOLD: Glock 26 & Glock 17 - Both Gen 4 FDE

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    First and foremost, I am a Mississippi resident, so sale would have to go through a FFL unless you are also a MS resident (I would need to see drivers license). I can meet at a FFL in the Slidell/Covington area.

First one is a Gen 4 FDE Glock 26 with everything it came with from the factory. Has Trijicon night sights. Not as bright as new, but still definitely there. I have nothing to compare them to so I don't want to guess on percentage of brightness. Glock is in EXCELLENT condition. I am super particular about everything I own. Round count, about 200 I would guess. Slightest holster wear. I stopped carrying it when I got my Glock 43, so it has been a safe queen for several years. Price is $550 firm.

Second is a Gen 4 FDE Glock 17 with everything it came with from the factory. Has Trijicon night sights. Installed these at the same time as the ones on my 26, so brightness is about identical. Gun is like brand new. It has lived in a bedside safe its whole life. Round count is less than 50. Price is $600 firm.

I am located in Carriere, MS. Both come with a box of ammo so you can go have some fun.

Text is quickest way to reach me. 985-seven 1 zero-1 5 6 8.

Attachments

• 0830200742.jpg
      0830200742.jpg
      239.2 KB · Views: 63
    • 0830200741.jpg
      0830200741.jpg
      237 KB · Views: 65
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom