Glock 32C (.357Sig) in Lafayette area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Breacher633

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 23, 2006
    I have a 3 month old 32C (.357Sig) with all the stuff that comes with a new one. This gun is 99.9% like new. Standard sights, Glock 3.5lb connector which is OEM and not easily obtained (original will be included as well). Exactly 30 rounds down range. Prefer FTF in the south Louisiana area but will ship to FFL at buyers expense. Cash sale price will be $450.00 *No pics at this time but the gun looks as new. No wear at all. I will also include a Galco Combat Master and the new Fobus paddle with this gun as well as the ammo I have for it. No trades as I have already purchased a replacement and need the cashola!!

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    If I am not mistaken, you do not need an FFL for intrastate private transfers (only interstate transfers). I only mention it because it might make it more affordable to someone in North Louisiana if you were willing to ship direct.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    http://www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/faq/faq2.htm#b8

(B8) May a nonlicensee ship a firearm by common or contract carrier? [Back]

A nonlicensee may ship a firearm by a common or contract carrier to a resident of his or her own State or to a licensee in any State. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. In addition, Federal law requires that the carrier be notified that the shipment contains a firearm and prohibits common or contract carriers from requiring or causing any label to be placed on any package indicating that it contains a firearm.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(2)(A), 922(a) (3), 922(a)(5) and 922(e), 27 CFR 478.31 and 478.30]

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom