Glock 35

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawke34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2013
    Metairie, LA
    I am planning on buying a Glock 35 Gen 4 and a LoneWolf Conversion to 9mm. I currently have a G27 Gen 4 for concealed carry. I have been reloading .40 for over a year no issues, I would also be reloading 9mm. I do not hot load, nor do I place a hard crimp on any bullets other than small crimp with seating die.

I want to shoot competitions with the 35 in 9mm because its cheaper, but also want to ability to shoot .40 whenever, but I don't know much about IDPA rules.

Do they allow you to shoot with a LoneWolf conversion barrel to 9mm? Has anyone shot competitions with 9mm conversion on G35 that could provide some advice?

I have read of some Kb issues with .40 in Glock, but have not seen a lot in the Gen 4 models, and hasn't happened in my G23 may just be because they are new...

Any advice and suggestions is appreciated.

Hawke34

benjandpurge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Lafayette
    nah, I doubt you'll have any KB's as long as you haven't double charged any loads. I've got a 23 with quite a few rounds through it, along with a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel, Which esentially makes it a 19.

Top Bottom